i read about that a bit ago. thank heavens they stopped it. i used to live there and it would have been devastating!
Nuts jobs are coming out the wood work all over.
Canada is a great neighbor! It's wonderful when neighbors watch out for each other...thank you, Canada~
Yes, indeed - thank you Canada!
I agree, Thank You, Canada! I'm glad we have such good neighbors to our north.
I agree 100%....we need all the good neighbors we can get...xoxo
Thank you Canada!! Our wonderful friends to the north.
Canada obviously did a better job than we did with our situation... If the older brother had been reported to us by the Russian Govt, WHY didn't our FBI have him under their radar????? BIG questions....Hugs,Betsy
Thank God.....!hughugs
So glad to have Canada as a neighbor...
Post a Comment
10 comments:
i read about that a bit ago. thank heavens they stopped it. i used to live there and it would have been devastating!
Nuts jobs are coming out the wood work all over.
Canada is a great neighbor! It's wonderful when neighbors watch out for each other...thank you, Canada~
Yes, indeed - thank you Canada!
I agree, Thank You, Canada! I'm glad we have such good neighbors to our north.
I agree 100%....
we need all the good neighbors we can get...
xoxo
Thank you Canada!! Our wonderful friends to the north.
Canada obviously did a better job than we did with our situation... If the older brother had been reported to us by the Russian Govt, WHY didn't our FBI have him under their radar????? BIG questions....
Hugs,
Betsy
Thank God.....!
hughugs
So glad to have Canada as a neighbor...
Post a Comment