Hey Pretty Lady!! I love this new blog and your new picture. How sweet you look in your gardening hat!!
My first car was a sports car (sorry, my second. It does sound better to say first, but I am brutally honest!!). I love your little red beast of the past!
A terrific idea to share the pictures out front and compare. I thought to do that with the homes across the street from me. One home has an oak that turns a luscious yellow and then the leaves fall off within a few days. The other has a huge maple that turns fiery red. It is a beauty. So far nothing has changed. We are in limbo between summer and fall. We could be going either way...lol!!
Dear Aunt Amelia...I like the look from your front door...nice to come over and see all the greenery. Perhaps there are some faeries in those woods LOL...Dzintra♥x
3 comments:
Hey Pretty Lady!! I love this new blog and your new picture. How sweet you look in your gardening hat!!
My first car was a sports car (sorry, my second. It does sound better to say first, but I am brutally honest!!). I love your little red beast of the past!
A terrific idea to share the pictures out front and compare. I thought to do that with the homes across the street from me. One home has an oak that turns a luscious yellow and then the leaves fall off within a few days. The other has a huge maple that turns fiery red. It is a beauty. So far nothing has changed. We are in limbo between summer and fall. We could be going either way...lol!!
I look forward to your photograpy blog, Aunt!!
Fondly,
Jane
Can't wait until I have time to look here! Keep up the picture taking!
Dear Aunt Amelia...I like the look from your front door...nice to come over and see all the greenery. Perhaps there are some faeries in those woods LOL...Dzintra♥x
Post a Comment