Gorgeous sky! I can look at it from afar because I am deathly afraid of storms and thse look like ominous storms!!Thanks for sharing your beautiful photo, Aunt!xoxoJane
I like pictures like this. I love the moon through the trees too. I've been treated to a similar scene the past couple of mornings with a fuller moon.
Just like in a movie.Alfazema
Aunt Amelia, you are a terric lady. I hope you have a great weekend. take care :)
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Gorgeous sky! I can look at it from afar because I am deathly afraid of storms and thse look like ominous storms!!
Thanks for sharing your beautiful photo, Aunt!
xoxo
Jane
I like pictures like this. I love the moon through the trees too. I've been treated to a similar scene the past couple of mornings with a fuller moon.
Just like in a movie.
Alfazema
Aunt Amelia, you are a terric lady. I hope you have a great weekend. take care :)
Post a Comment