Less weird look... Early morning moon... 14 degrees out, and I opened my door, to take these photos... Either I have *great dedication* to my photography... Or I'm crazy... ^_^
Thanks so much for the comments you leave on my blog. I am glad that you like it, plus the way it looks too. I think how a blog looks goes along way to how or if someone reads a blog. I see some that are so busy that I can't really read anything and that can be bad because people put so much heart into their blogs.
2 comments:
Lovely pink clouds of sunrise!
So beautiful. I have a passion for the moon too.
Thanks so much for the comments you leave on my blog. I am glad that you like it, plus the way it looks too. I think how a blog looks goes along way to how or if someone reads a blog. I see some that are so busy that I can't really read anything and that can be bad because people put so much heart into their blogs.
Willow
Post a Comment