Wednesday, October 12, 2011

♥ Again... And again... And again...

♥♥~♥♥
Yes, again and again and again and again  ~~~  Over and over and over  ~~~    I know I'm again spending too much time on line  ~~~    But do I just stop?  ~~~    Nope, not till a weird dream, brings my full attention to "Something is wrong"  ~~~     And I finally listen to my body, and to its Wisdom.
~
Message to my body  ~~~ I hear you!!!  ~~~   I do!  ~~~ I do!  ~~~ I do hear you!  ~~~ And I will pay more attention to how much time I'm again spending, on Line.
~

Source --  The Graphics Fairy
 
Happy Full Hunter's Moon!!!
~
"Home, the spot of earth supremely blest,
A dearer, sweeter spot than all the rest."
~~Robert Montgomery
♥♥~♥♥   ~♥   ♥♥~♥♥   ~♥  ♥♥~♥♥   ~♥   ♥♥~♥♥   ~♥   ♥♥~♥♥    

8 comments:

mxtodis123 said...

Comments. Yea! I didn't even take the time to look before. Missed talking to you on a daily basis.
Mary

Vee said...

Today I am up and down, in and out, off and on the computer. I decided early that I'd visit only those who visited me today. What a narrowminded concept, but something must be done.

Vickie said...

Hi Auntie - LISTEN to your body! I love being here, too, but my back tells me the next day if I've spent too much time on the computer.

Take a break from cyberspace and do something outside and fun! And have a great day!

Carole Burant said...

Woohoo, I knew you couldn't stay away! hehe Love the vintage Halloween graphics. Just blog when you feel like it, don't make it an everyday thing if you don't want to. I've learned that it's ok not to post or visit every day:-) Blogging can be so much fun IF you don't let it take over your life!! Hugs xoxo

HappyK said...

It is hard to keep blogging to a minimum!!

bj said...

I tell ya, blogging is as addictive as COKE, I think. :))

Thanks for the nice comment about my blog look.
I am working on a more FALLISH header..using MY OWN PHOTOS. :))
I love making my headers and blog look about as much as anything to do with blogging. :) It is just fun and I spend waaay too much time doing it. O but you can make some awesome things over there at Picnik....SO much fun.
xoxo bj

Packrat said...

It *is* way too easy to spend all day playing on the computer. Hope we can see the moon. It's cloudy here.

Unknown said...

I love your Vintage postcards. I am a fan of the Graphics Fairy too.

So lovely to meet you. Thank you for your lovely comments on my blog. You know it's funny, but whenever I look back on old photos of myself I think Oh I didn't look so bad then. Even though I was so self conscious then. I think it must always be like that. Yet Vee surely is a good influence.

Have a lovely day.

Karen