Is this a Mac and Blogger incompatibility issue? You seem to have so much trouble getting your pictures to post and oh how annoying that has got to be. Now I do wish certain bloggers would stop fiddling with the name of their blogs. Ha! (It means that I must go fiddle with my blogroll.)
I had problems with that same thing last night - lots of my photos just WOULD NOT load, and it was the photos that I cropped. So sorry, it's so frustrating!
Love those red and black legs! : ) Sorry you are having trouble with your photos. I haven't had any trouble at all. Vee asked if it was a Mac thing - must not be because i have one.
5 comments:
Is this a Mac and Blogger incompatibility issue? You seem to have so much trouble getting your pictures to post and oh how annoying that has got to be. Now I do wish certain bloggers would stop fiddling with the name of their blogs. Ha! (It means that I must go fiddle with my blogroll.)
I can't get my blogroll to update to your new name...sorry about that!
Hi Auntie!
I like your new name!
I had problems with that same thing last night - lots of my photos just WOULD NOT load, and it was the photos that I cropped. So sorry, it's so frustrating!
Hugs,
Barb
Love those red and black legs! : )
Sorry you are having trouble with your photos. I haven't had any trouble at all. Vee asked if it was a Mac thing - must not be because i have one.
Sorry you are having troubles.
Post a Comment