Thursday, October 6, 2011

♥Soooooo, how will this work out...? :-)

♥♥~♥♥

Who'd-a'-thunk?

A glass of water...

Could be this much fun?
View of across the street, from front door, in early October 2011

"The morns are meeker than they were,
The nuts are getting brown;
The berry's cheek is plumper,
The rose is out of town.
The maple wears a gayer scarf,
The field a scarlet gown.
Lest I should be old-fashioned,
I'll put a trinket on."

-   Emily Dickinson,  Nature 27 - Autumn
♥♥~♥♥

7 comments:

Barb said...

Hi Auntie!

I'm loving so much that you are back online! I HAVE been on a blogging spree lately - I'm not sure why, maybe it is the cooler weather and the nesty thing, but I've been enjoying it too. And, I always love hearing from you... :0)

That Gabe is so adorable! I can't believe how much he has grown in the past year! Isn't it funny the things that will keep kids entertained? Who knew how fun a glass of water could be!

Love all the beautiful quotes and thoughts at the end of your blog - very thought provoking.

Warm Hugs,
Barb

Barb said...

Hi Auntie!

I'm loving so much that you are back online! I HAVE been on a blogging spree lately - I'm not sure why, maybe it is the cooler weather and the nesty thing, but I've been enjoying it too. And, I always love hearing from you... :0)

That Gabe is so adorable! I can't believe how much he has grown in the past year! Isn't it funny the things that will keep kids entertained? Who knew how fun a glass of water could be!

Love all the beautiful quotes and thoughts at the end of your blog - very thought provoking.

Warm Hugs,
Barb

Donna said...

Hello Auntie!
Isn't he Adorable??!! They grow SO Fast...Enjoy your playtime with him!
hughugs

HappyK said...

Oh, I'm so glad we can leave comments here again. I've missed "talking" to you.
I like Gabe's socks.

Packrat said...

Look at that gorgeous hair! Gabe *is* getting big and such a cutie. Have been enjoying the various October/Fall sayings, poems, and quotes.

Packrat said...

PS: "...being normal is not necessarily a virtue. ..courage." Love this. Thank you for the reminder. Other than my daughter isn't a witch (lol), this fits her perfectly.

Vee said...

He's growing up so fast. A tiny tackler for sure. He's very serious about his play, too. He treats it all as the grand experiment.