♡*♡*♡*♡*♡*♡*♡*♡*♡*♡
That's Sun. Family Dinner dessert... Cherry and Chocolate Chip Crisp. The regular size one, for the rest of the family.
*♡*♡*
*♡*♡*
And above is a small Gluten Free (Dairy Free) one, for myself and my daughter-in-law. It looks big, because of the angle.
*♡*♡*
This photo shows them side-by-side and you can better see that one is large
and one is small.
*♡*♡*
For Thanksgiving Dinner, I'm going to make more...
*♡*♡*
This photo shows them side-by-side and you can better see that one is large
and one is small.
*♡*♡*
For Thanksgiving Dinner, I'm going to make more...
Gluten Free Cornbread... And when "Uncle A." is making the Turkey Dressing,
we'll try to make some Dressing... With everything else but the regular "stuffin'" bread. With a little luck, there will be some Gluten Free Turkey Dressing. For myself and my daughter-in-law. She too is bothered by gluten.
*♡*♡*
*♡*♡*
I also found some...
Gluten Free Turkey Gravy, for us to put on our turkey, stuffing and etc. It won't be as good as the Gravy, made with the turkey. But I won't have to insist that the gravy maker, uses corn starch in place of flour, for the thickening.
*♡*♡*
*♡*♡*
When the big day comes, she (d-i-law) may opt to *take her chances* with the flour in the gravy and the bread in the dressing. But I'm not planning to do so. :-)
*♡*♡*
*♡*♡*
Then of course, some Sun. after Thanksgiving, we may do another Turkey and Dressing. So that "Uncle A." and I and next door, can have left-overs. :-) The one Turkey and all, on Thanksgiving Day, doesn't produce enough for all of us, to end up with left-overs. And sometimes, that's almost the best part! :-)
Orrrrrrrrr, it will be Turkey and Dressing for Christmas. Plans change. :-)
*♡*♡*
"Music is a friend of labor for it lightens the task
by refreshing the nerves and spirit of the worker." ~William Green♡*♡*♡*♡*♡*♡*♡*♡*♡*♡
8 comments:
You dessert looks yummy. Sounds like you are ready for Thanksgiving. I have two turkeys and a ham in the fridge. The girls are bringing all the rest. I know what you mean about leftovers. There will be about 20 of us so no leftovers for us. Have a wonderful Thanksgiving with your family.
Your header looks so tasty. Have a Happy Thanksgiving. Trish
Love the cherry dessert!!! And we are a Turky & Dressing for Christmas family...Wouldn't be Christmas without it.
Happy week Auntie!!!
hughugs
Hi Auntie!
I love cherries and chocolate together - looks divine!
I agree - leftovers are the best part of Thanksgiving! I can't imagine NOT having a turkey sandwich the next day . . . or before going to bed... ;0)
hugs,
Barb
Your desert looks just fabulous. My son has said he would bring ours, and he always goes to this fancy bakeshop and brings something fantastic and, oh so fattening.
Mary
Leftovers are wonderful!! We will put a turkey on to cook before we leave to have Thanksgiving with my siblings, mother and 3 of my four children in Fort Worth. Then we can come home to the that wonderful SMELL of roasted turkey I love so much!!
Good for you thinking ahead and preparing food you CAN eat!!
All the desserts look yummy.
The other day when we went out for pizza there was a sign on the door saying Gluten Free Pizza - I thought of you! : )
Ummm, the dressing, gravy and fruit salad and cranberry sauce is my favorite part. Not crazy about turkey, tho.Mostly Mr. Sweet and I like the dressing and gravy most...:)
Happy Thanksgiving.
O, and thanks for the kind words on my blog look. Yes, I like to keep my background white, with grey on the sides but nothing too flashy..I like my photos to take center stage. hahaaaa...
It really all depends on the mood I am in on the day I change everything up...sometimes, you might see bright red (around Christmas) but more than likely it will be green. All depends on the mood. :))
Post a Comment