♡*♡*♡*♡*♡*♡*♡*♡*♡*♡
-chuckle- Welllllllllllll, I went all-the-way to excessive perking-up of my Blog Look. -grin- Yuppp, I even switched to the New Editor, to make my own Background and have access to the newer Fonts.
My original size of my old photo of The Frosted Rose, was too small. So I tried to do what I could to *enlarge* it. It didn't work too well, 'cause it's toooooooooooooo muted and softened and etc. My Header pic now kind of makes my eyes go crossed! LOL Hope it's not doing the same to you. But you know, I'll be changing my Header Pic in not too long. Per usual.
*♡*♡*♡*
(Source)
(Source)
Tsk, tsk, tsk... I looked through my latest 'Victorian Trading Co.' catalogue, and I naturally looked at Christmas things, and I noticed a Christmas Celtic Harp CD. Which sent me to Amazon to listen to it, and others. Haven't ordered one yet, but ... Nothing like listening to Christmas Music, to.... Make one forget how one doesn't want to rush the Holiday Season. Tsk, tsk, tsk... *Naughty* *Naughty* *Naughty* :-)
We switched our cell phone coverage, and will save quite a bit. ALL we use them for, is to contact each other, when/if needed. And for taking in the car, or on walks, etc. So naturally, we use them very little. It's taken us *forever* to do this, but now it is done. Gooood!
*♡*♡*♡*
(My photo, from another Autumn)
Must get to taking photos again. Yesterday, all I did was *grab* old photos of mine, and post them. Probably do the same, today. Actually, since the Wheel Of The Year has turned and the Seasons have changed, I take less photos out of doors. Need to remedy this.
Must get to taking photos again. Yesterday, all I did was *grab* old photos of mine, and post them. Probably do the same, today. Actually, since the Wheel Of The Year has turned and the Seasons have changed, I take less photos out of doors. Need to remedy this.
*♡*♡*♡*
"It is a joy to walk in the bare woods.
The moonlight is not broken by the heavy leaves.
The leaves are down, and touching the soaked earth,
Giving off the odors that partridges love."
- Robert Bly, Solitude Late at Night in the Woods
♡*♡*♡*♡*♡*♡*♡*♡*♡*♡





8 comments:
Love the new look Auntie! Frosted rose is gorgeous. Everything is frosty white out this morning. I went outside in my nightgown to feel it, LOL! You know what they say about witches and cold...
Love your new look. It's so cheerful for this time of year. Love the photo of the frosted rose.
Mary
Hi Auntie!
I love your header, and the beautiful pink rose background . . . what can I say, it's just you! sometimes it's nice to look at old photos, after all that's the reason we take them, for the memory, right?!
I don't get outside when it's too cold - makes my bones hurt!
I have been kind of looking at Christmas ideas too, and listening to some different Christmas music than I normally listen to, some kind of jazzy stuff. I would love it if PLH would make a Christmas album!
I love Victorian Trading Co., so many beautiful gifts! I guess it's time to start thinking about Christmas . . . even before Thanksgiving is over with... :0)
Warm Hugs,
Barb
It's looking lovely in here and more like you every day. Yay for doing anything easy to save $!
Your photos this year or another are all wonderful. You've got the country life down pat.
I bought a 3 CD set of Celtic Lady Christmas this week. It was $0.99 for the set less 25% for Sr. Discount Day making each CD just a quarter apiece!
I LOVE the Celtic Music sound!
And your new header is simply lovely!
I love the header and background. We need to change our cell phone company also. I'm tired of losing calls unless I go and sit on the front stoop or by the front door. It gets cold in the winter :-).
The frosted rose is beautiful!! I love it.
I love the new blog look and you know, half the fun of blogging is being able to change our backgrounds and headers whenever we feel like it:-) If it's every other day, then so be it! hehe
It's never too early to play Christmas music or to think Christmas...nothing else to do in November! lol I've been buying my favourite magazines which are all Christmas oriented right now and I've been oohing and aahing over all the recipes and decorating ideas:-)
Good for you for changing your cell phone coverage so that you'll save more money. I've got the Pay As You Go option and it suits me just fine adding $10 every month since I don't use my cell phone very often either. Just this morning I bought a new ringtone...Blue Christmas by Elvis Presley!! Love it:-) xoxo
Post a Comment