♡♡.♡.♡.♡.♡.♡.♡.♡.♡
♡.♡.♡.♡.♡.♡.♡
♡.♡.♡.♡.♡
♡.♡.♡
♡.♡.♡.♡.♡.♡.♡
♡.♡.♡.♡.♡
♡.♡.♡
(Source)
Well, we counteracted yesterday morning's Fasting Vampire's work on me, by having Liver & Bacon & Onions & Home Fries for dinner last night.
♡
We did this, because we like it. So don't you let "Auntie" hear a chorus of "Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeuuuuuu's." :-) Ever have this, prepared deliciously?
♡.♡.♡.♡.♡
(Source)
And "Gilmore Girls" fans out there? :-) I just discovered that the series, seems to be starting from the beginning, from 5-6pm on one of my cable channels. The Pilot was yesterday/Mon. ♡.♡.♡ What I love the most, is watching sets! I love to figure out their old house. Which looks like it fits in New England, on the outside. But then, those rounded pass-ways on the inside, do not look New England-ish. They strike me as kind of Mexican, South Western... And look out of place. -sigh- ♡.♡.♡ Does anyone know why the set was designed, this way?
♡.♡.♡.♡.♡
(Source)
Naturally, by now, I have seen these episodes so many times, that I nearly know them by heart. And that's some of the fun, of a beloved show... When it comes on, you can know if you really want to watch the whole thing, or not.
♡
Sometimes, any number of the characters can *drive-me-up-a-wall,* with the way they were written... Those episodes, I can easily do without watching.
♡
Do you do that too?
♡
Or..... Don't you ever re-watch an old tv program?
♡.♡.♡.♡.♡
(Source)
Well, I admit, I don't have much more blogging inspiration.
-sigh-
So I'll leave you now.
But....!
At least, I posted some delightful Valentine Illustrations. :-)
♡.♡.♡.♡.♡
"Books are the quietest and most constant of friends;
they are the most accessible and wisest of counselors,
and the most patient of teachers."
- Charles W. Eliot
♡.♡.♡.♡.♡.♡.♡.♡.♡
♡.♡.♡.♡.♡.♡.♡
♡.♡.♡.♡.♡
♡.♡.♡
♡.♡.♡.♡.♡.♡.♡
♡.♡.♡.♡.♡
♡.♡.♡




14 comments:
I could watch a Peanut over and over again. Sadly, there are never shows about Peanuts on TV. Why is that?
I can watch the same programs over and over again. There are some I can never get enough of. Love the film Serendipity. Can't tell you how many times I have seen it.
Mary
I love the old mysteries they show on PBS...
And I LOVE liver & onions!!!
hughugs
I seldom watch former tv shows over and over. I could watch Lark Rise to Candleford over and over, though. I've never seen Gilmore Girls.
Yes, wonderful graphics for Valentine's Day.
I should eat liver and onions because liver is so healthful for a person.
Have a happy day...
I'm one of the eeeeeeuuuuuu's about liver!!
The show I could and do watch over and over is a British show called As Time Goes By. I own the DVD's and never get tired of watching it.
I like the delightful Valentine Illustrations...I will have to visit your source.
i watch the old Andy Griffin series over and over, as many times as they play. those valentines take me back to grade school, when Valentines day was simple, we all brought these type valentines and put them in the boxes we made. now V day is overboard as is most things these days
I am and never have been a fan of liver. Yuk!
But I do love your blog with all the pretty hearts!
♥charlotte
I love Gilmore girls....they crack me up...no matter how many times I see them...
I have never seen the Gilmore Girls.
We re watch 'The Closer'.....
over and over!
Love your old valentine. Somewhere on the piles out in the garage, are valentines my dad's grandpa would send to my dad. They are so precious.
I am the biggest Gilmore Girls fan EVER! I wish lived in Stars Hollow and I would totally be friends with Loreli!
blessings,
karianne
I could watch most of the oldies from the 50's over n over.
That would be a 'no thank you. to the O and L. yuck!
~:)
Are you kiddin' me? I wish I had known....'cause I LOVE liver and fried onions!!! I drool just thinking about it.
Alas, Bud doesn't like the dish, so I very rarely make it for dinner. He makes him a peanut butter sandwich when I fry me up some of that good ol' down home liver and onions!
Yum.
Post a Comment