Saturday, February 4, 2012

♡"Nothing is so fatiguing as the eternal hanging on of an uncompleted task."


♡.♡.♡.♡.♡.♡.♡.♡.
♡.♡.♡.♡.♡.♡.
♡.♡.♡.♡.
♡.♡.


Today 

I am going

to concentrate on

cleaning my keyboard.

:-)



"Nothing is so fatiguing 
as the eternal hanging on 
of an uncompleted task."
♡.♡.

♡.♡.♡.♡.♡.♡.♡.♡.
♡.♡.♡.♡.♡.♡.
♡.♡.♡.♡.
♡.♡.

13 comments:

Vee said...

That is about the truest quote ever. Why do we resist so especially when whatever.it.is will not take as long as we thought and when, if we don't do it, we will be hauling it in our heads. I love this post. I think I may have to shut down the computer without posting and attend to stuff. Thanks, Auntie!

Muffy's Marks said...

Oh.............that hanging lamp is gorgeous. Is it an antique? I just love it. I like your hearts on the windows too. See isn't it fun to decorate and share? Clean away!! I'm gonna start packing.

Hootin Anni said...

More power to you. I really need to clean...actually, clean the entire house, but....pshaw, it's only me and Bud. Going to the beach sounds more fun than cleaning.

MadSnapper n Beau said...

smiling now!!! the photo in your header is phenomenal did you take that? it is beautiful

Marigold said...

This is true. So will you come and clean the barn for me?

thistlewoodfarm said...

I love this quote. Haven't you ever finished something and thought...."I spent way more time thinking about that then it took to finish it."
blessings,
karianne

mxtodis123 said...

My keyboard is beyond cleaning. I need a new one altogether. The letters have worn off, which doesn't bother me since I had typing in school, but hubby is at a total loss.
Mary

Elaine said...

Thanks for stopping by.. Love the window siplay.. I do intent to write and telll you about my twin..been busy
Elaine

amelia said...

This is so true. The more I put something off the harder it is to ever pick it up and finish it. This makes me tired.

Gorgeous lamp btw.

HappyK said...

I haven't done that either yet!!!
Great quote!

Debbie said...

my key board is emaculate, how does your get so dirty?? do you eat over the computer??

i wipe my periodically in the morning, before i turn it on. are you using an old desktop, i use a pc laptop and have zero problem.

i love the window hearts and the lights. that's right up my alley!!

Donna said...

LOVE your background paper Auntie! Beautiful in here...and NOW you have ME looking at MY keyboard...Hahaaaa...Happy weekend friend!
hughugs

Deb said...

cool photos...