Wednesday, February 15, 2012

♡Proceedure is AOK!!!


Happy Dance...


My Colonoscopy procedure is over and all is OK...!!!!!!!!

That's the good news.

Bad news is that my own computer seems to have really quit.  So I have to use "Uncle A's" laptop, until son's Geek gets here, to make a *house call,* Thursday or Friday.

Which is not really bad news...!!!

Nothing is bad news, when my doc said my procedure is fine...!!! 

~*~*~*~

But I have no idea how to use the iPhoto program on this laptop.  So I can't *grab* pics from the Net and post them.  Nor can I post my own pics.  -pout-  You know how we all want, want, want to find pictures in the posts we read.  Poooooooooooh...  Oh bother...

~*~*~*~

But I'm too happy, from the good news, to complain much.  :-)))))))))))

~*~*~*~

15 comments:

Linda said...

Congratulations!!! Good news is always so GOOD!!!

mxtodis123 said...

I am so relieved that your test went well. Congratulations. Also wanted to mention that I 'love' the new look here. Wanted to comment yesterday, but you had comments off.
Mary

Donna said...

Wonderful News!!!!!

Can't you copy a web photo and Save As? I'll try it on my new IMAC when I get home...
hughugs

HappyK said...

Glad to hear the good news!!
Hope you get your computer back in working order soon.

Deb said...

Yeah for the procedure...boo for the computer...

Marigold said...

Great news! Those are NO fun!

Love Of Quilts said...

That fabulous news!

Nezzy (Cow Patty Surprise) said...

Great news on the good report...woohooo...I'm dancin' with ya girl.

Stinkin' computer anyway. Booger I swear those things become demon possessed!!!

God bless ya sweet lady and have a beautiful day!!! :o)

Stella said...

So glad the Dr. report was good. I know that makes you do the happy dance. Love the header photo.

You asked if I got rid of the name on the gossip bench. Yes, I sanded it all away. No kind of wish I had kept the history. It's a hard call when you are selling to the general public what will appeal to the widest group of buyers.

Vee said...

Hooray for good news! It's put a big smile on this wrinkled face. The geek will be here soon enough and no one will be complaining. Besides, Auntie, you can paint such lovely word pictures!

Muffy's Marks said...

Good news!! I'm glad everything turned out good. Pls don't post the pictures the doctor gave you!!! hehe

The Old Parsonage said...

Glad that everything went well. I'm having photo issues myself tonight.

Tomorrow is another day sweet friend!

Leann

Hootin Anni said...

It's always so good to read positive blog posts. I'm so very happy to read that your tests were good.

PS...love your blog header. Mystifying!!

Sandy said...

Great news on your test ! VERY happy for you. And the "geek guy" will have you back up and running in no time ! (o:

MadSnapper n Beau said...

happy for you and your test results. we will not die without photos while you wait on our geek