♡♡.♡.♡.♡.♡.♡.♡.♡.♡
♡.♡.♡.♡.♡.♡.♡
♡.♡.♡.♡.♡
♡.♡.♡
♡.♡.♡.♡.♡.♡.♡
♡.♡.♡.♡.♡
♡.♡.♡
I am better this morning...
.♡.
Mommy and baby Gabriel called me last night. They could see the MOON, over our house. And since "Nana" loves the MOON, they were thinking of me. :-)
.♡.
Gabriel loves to say MOON
.♡.
But "Nana" didn't see it, till later.
By peeking right-over-head.
.♡.
And no.... "Nana" made no attempt to photograph it. :-)
♡.♡.♡.♡.♡.♡
The count-down to Valentine's Day is getting shorter and shorter. :-) A week from today/Wed., it will be over. A week from today, I'll be having a Colonoscopy. So that means, that on Valentines Day, next Tues., I will NOT be enjoying *yummies.* I will spend Valentines Day, *on the pot.* *Cleaning out,* in preparation for the Colonoscopy.
.♡.
LOL...!
.♡.
What a revoltin' development, that is, hu??????
.♡.
-giggles-
♡.♡.♡.♡.♡.♡

And your Valentines Day Plans, Dear Readers?????????????
♡.♡.♡.♡.♡.♡
It's been a long time, since I've shared a link, to other blogs, which I have come across. So today, I rectify that situation. :-)
.♡.
"I don't think we project our most positive vibes when (we) age and try to pretend it hasn't happened. Hell, yeah, it happened. And you'd better be glad it did..."
A quote from "Rock The Silver" blog.
From the Jan. 21, 2012 post...
"Gray hair isn't what ages us"
Which you can read HERE.
.♡.
And if that one doesn't fully resonate with you...
You can go to 'Home' on "Rock The Silver" HERE,
and look for other posts, which might...
♡.♡.♡.♡.♡.♡
(Source of pictures)
♡.♡.♡.♡.♡.♡
~Joseph Campbell
.♡.
Mommy and baby Gabriel called me last night. They could see the MOON, over our house. And since "Nana" loves the MOON, they were thinking of me. :-)
.♡.
Gabriel loves to say MOON
.♡.
But "Nana" didn't see it, till later.
By peeking right-over-head.
.♡.
And no.... "Nana" made no attempt to photograph it. :-)
♡.♡.♡.♡.♡.♡
The count-down to Valentine's Day is getting shorter and shorter. :-) A week from today/Wed., it will be over. A week from today, I'll be having a Colonoscopy. So that means, that on Valentines Day, next Tues., I will NOT be enjoying *yummies.* I will spend Valentines Day, *on the pot.* *Cleaning out,* in preparation for the Colonoscopy.
.♡.
LOL...!
.♡.
What a revoltin' development, that is, hu??????
.♡.
-giggles-
♡.♡.♡.♡.♡.♡

And your Valentines Day Plans, Dear Readers?????????????
♡.♡.♡.♡.♡.♡
It's been a long time, since I've shared a link, to other blogs, which I have come across. So today, I rectify that situation. :-)
.♡.
"I don't think we project our most positive vibes when (we) age and try to pretend it hasn't happened. Hell, yeah, it happened. And you'd better be glad it did..."
A quote from "Rock The Silver" blog.
From the Jan. 21, 2012 post...
"Gray hair isn't what ages us"
Which you can read HERE.
.♡.
And if that one doesn't fully resonate with you...
You can go to 'Home' on "Rock The Silver" HERE,
and look for other posts, which might...
♡.♡.♡.♡.♡.♡
(Source of pictures)
♡.♡.♡.♡.♡.♡
"Successful marriage
is leading innovative lives together,
being open, non-programed.
It's a free fall: how you handle
each new thing as it comes along."~Joseph Campbell
♡♡.♡.♡.♡.♡.♡.♡.♡.♡
♡.♡.♡.♡.♡.♡.♡
♡.♡.♡.♡.♡
♡.♡.♡
♡.♡.♡.♡.♡.♡.♡
♡.♡.♡.♡.♡
♡.♡.♡



15 comments:
Hey Auntie
Love that Gabe knows how much you love the moon!
I'm home again today - still not feeling all that great:(
Valentine's Day will be quiet around here I think. I'm sending the guys and gals their Valentine's tomorrow.
xo
Leann
not a way i would want to spend my day even if it was NOT Valentines Day. we have no plans, we don't do holidays, any of them. yet another way we are alike, hubby and me.
I don't envy you with what lies ahead. Hope it all goes well! I don't do anything for this one. I can't have the sweets anyway, so...
Hubster and I know what side our bread is buttered! lol! Have a great day! Luv
Oh! I'm sorry Auntie!! I had one about 4 yrs ago...oh well GOTTA be done!
hughugs
oooohhhh auntie good luck to you. my mom just had one and i had to make a quick "depends" run. just a little fyi, she had a really difficult time with the prep!!
NOT FUN. Had one 5 years ago. Good luck.
We don't usually do anything for Valentine's Day but I must say Ken does nice things for me every day. : )
Hubby gave up buying me candy a long time ago...my choice. I'll stop on the way to work and buy my co-workers each a mini box of chocolates...and, of course, one for myself.
Mary
I'm glad goats don't have to have colonoscopies. Perhaps that is why we have rumens. You need a rumen. :) The Goatmother and Goatfather are taking a braising class from a local chef for Valentines Day. Weird, huh?
little britches loves the moon too...his Mommy took him out to see it....good luck with your colonoscopy...hubby has had to have a few...so far I haven't...knock on wood...
Hello sweet friend,
Good luck with the colonoscopy. Have them save chocolate for you for later! blessings,
karianne
I hope your test comes out good. :)
Not sure just what it is but you have a lot of little tiny boxes with red numbers all through your post...??
My goodness, could you have planned for a lousier Valentine's Day than you have? I'd say, "No thank you. My beloved and I have big plans."
But good for you for taking care of yourself!
Well, Auntie - I'll swannnn.
You know we will all be thinking of you and your "situation" on Valentines Day. I'll eat an extra piece of chocolate for you. Guess you can save your chocolates for the day after!
I do hope you come out "slick as a whistle" on your test. (you asked for that one.)
;) So sweet little Gabe loves the Moon like his Nana!
Valentine's Day is not my favorite holiday by a long shot.
Bless your heart! I feel for you about your prep for the procedure!
LD and I have both been there.done that.
Well aren't you going to have a romantic Valentine's Day...NOT! lol Poor you, not the most pleasurable of things to get through but for the sake of health, it's gotta be done. Glad you're looking after yourself!!
No plans for Valentine's Day here, will be like any other day. The day before I have to take mom to the medical center to have a barium enema done...she'll have as much fun as you will the next day! LOL xoxo
Post a Comment