Monday, March 19, 2012

♥BUT! This is all we came home with...

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~


Went to Candy Store



Offering many goodies....




Many goodies...




BUT!  This is all we came home with...



19 comments:

mxtodis123 said...

Oh my goodness,so many of my favorites. I love old fashioned candy stores. There was one where I used to work that had all the old time candies that are hard to find. I could spend hours in there looking around and listening to the old music they played.

Love the new yellow look. Hoping your back is better.
Mary

Muffy's Marks said...

You certainly have lots of will power!! I'd have loaded up with chocolate.

mxtodis123 said...

Oh my goodness,so many of my favorites. I love old fashioned candy stores. There was one where I used to work that had all the old time candies that are hard to find. I could spend hours in there looking around and listening to the old music they played.

Love the new yellow look. Hoping your back is better.
Mary

Unknown said...

Oh My, there is so much...I wouldn't know where to start! Love love jelly-beans though! Thanks for the share! Hugs

Vee said...

Oh I want to visit that candy store. Jelly beans! I must have some.

Deb said...

good for you....I bet it was hard to pass some of those up...

Linda said...

Sometimes you just need a piece of CANDY!! Nothing else will do!

I bought some strawberry whips this afternoon after I arrived in Katy. And a roll of those Necho wafers. I offered to share them with my daughter, Amber, - and forgot abput how much she liked them too! Most of the roll is gone! But since she's pregnant she can have whatever she wants!!

Brenda Leyland @ Its A Beautiful Life said...

It looks yummy.....true eye candy... smile!

Marigold said...

Please do not tempt the Goatmother. :)

Beth said...

YUMM!!! I love jelly beans and all of that other stuff too. ;-)

thistlewoodfarm said...

Everything looks so yummy. There is nothing like a candy store for inspiration. So many beautiful colors!

blessings,
karianne

MadSnapper n Beau said...

i gained weight just browsing your photos. so much wonderful candy. i love the ghost header, had to sit and stare at it for a while.

Hootin Anni said...

Y'know...you DO know how to make an ol' gal like me drool out my mouth!!! I'm all slobbery just thinking of the special treats. Yummy flavors to be had I'm sure, too.

HappyK said...

Oh it all looks so good and comes in so many delicious colors!!

penny said...

I to would have bought one of each.. its easy see that I have no will power what-so-ever.
cheers :)

Love your new look Auntie, your the best webmaster.

Vickie said...

I'll take the fudge any day - any kind, with or without nuts, any flavor PLEASE!

How's your back, Auntie? Oh my back gets to hurting on the days that I work and sit in an office chair all day and work on the computer. I have to come home and get ice or my heating pad and some ibuprofen or something. I can only imagine that it will get worse as I get older... sigh...

Some jelly beans and candy-covered almonds might just get you fixed up! I hope you have a wonderful week, Auntie! Is it spring yet?

BlueShell said...

Yummy!
But..only those??? Are you on a diet???LOL...
I hope you enjoy seeing my niece playing. I'm very proud of her.
God bless You.
BShell

Donna said...

Oh that fudge looks GOOD!!!Hahaaa.
hughugs

bj said...

OOO, I am trying to decide which I love more, A CANDY STORE or MR. SWEET. :)))