♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
(Source)
OHHHHH WOW!!!
Spent 45 minutes outside yesterday, beginning yard work. Pruning and raking.
This morning, I feel like I was run over by a Mac truck. -chuckle-
Welcome to the New Season! Welcome to the turning of the Wheel Of The Year! :-)
♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
"Murder In The Cotswolds" by A. B. Gutherie
"In the latest in his series of light-hearted stories, A. B. Guthrie transplants Midbury, Montana, sleuth Chick Charleston to a brand-new setting, a quiet English village in the Cotswolds."
That line from a review on Amazon, about says it. It was a fun little read. :-)
♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
Narrow building... But pretty... Interesting use of contrasting colors... Bay windows on left... Plain windows on right... Can you pick out the lovely old iron work *balconies,* under the right windows? Not really balconies.... More like fire escapes... But pretty and not just utilitarian...
♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
"If I knew for a certainty that a man was coming to my house
with the conscious design of doing me good,
I should run for my life."
~Henry David Thoreau ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
♥ ♥ ♥
♥
♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
♥ ♥ ♥
♥

10 comments:
Pretty post and 'Good Morning' to YOU!! Give me an old building like these over new any day!! I would love to live in the one with the bay windows. I can see myself opening the curtains and stepping out onto the balcony with my first cup of morning coffee!
I'll have to check out the book - I have not had a GOOD read in a long time. I have been reading......they just haven't been the kind I keep wanting to stop what I'm doing and go get my BOOK, though!
Have a great weekend!
Oh man I agree with you 100% on the yard work - I have spent at least 2 hours every day this week out in the yard and I am soooooo beat.
Have a great day.
Hugs,
Penny
I love seeing these glimpses of your town! Totally charming place...
Oh I hear you on the yardwork. I was out for about the same length of time, came in and went directly to the freezer for the gel pack and spent the next while in the recliner. Ouchie!
Beautiful old buildings. Thanks for the birthday wishes...and you are so right. I'm sure the movers knew exactly what they were doing.
Mary
Dear Auntie,
I miss my old home so much. I miss mowing the lawn and working in the garden. I miss my husband and I miss my friends.
I think you are fortunate to have your own yard to putter around in. That said, you had better rest your back awhile in your med chair.
Hugs,
Beth
I love old buildings...have a great weekend Auntie...
something as simple as cleaning out the dresser drawers yesterday, took me 3 hours, and had the same effect on me as your yard work. i LOVE that narrow building
We are at the stage where we are doing the last lawn mow for the year and tidying up before the winter sets in. Just now we are having a beautiful autumn, warm days and cooler nights.
I love the old building facades.
Blessings
Diana
Beautiful pictures...and very nice photos...
I LOVE BOTH...
Hugs
BShell
Ah, but gardening is so rewarding!
Post a Comment