Friday, April 20, 2012

♥ We CAN still change back.......

 


You can change back.
~
You know that, right?
~
I didn't find it myself, but a sweet friend  told me to look for the little icon of a *GEAR*, up in the right hand corner, of your *new* thing.  Click on the GEAR, and a form comes down, on which you can switch back.
~
But The Real Blogger Status blog says that we had better get into the new Blogger DUI soon, 
and tell Blogger what problems you find.
~
Please read this.  It's not a long post, but is very, very informative.
~





11 comments:

Vee said...

Read the article...okay...guess I'd better stop going back and forth. There are just some times that I can NOT make the new thing work so, of course, I switch back to the old one.

Barb said...

Hi Auntie!

Thanks for the link - I read it, but I don't think that I have been switched over, mine still looks the same as far as I can tell. I will just have to check with you if I have problems when the time comes!

It's good to know that you can change back if you need to.

Hugs,
Barb

Marigold said...

Are you changing back? I HATE the new stuff. It used to have everything on one page. Not so now. But if that article you sent is right, it doesn't matter. If you change back to the old they are going to change it to the new anyway, correct? Why can't they just LEAVE IT ALONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!??????????????

Auntie sezzzzzz... said...

"Auntie's" addition:

Thought I could change Back, on this, my main blog. Which I did.

And change to New, on my Test Blog. To learn how to use the New.

Can't.

When I change Test Blog to New, this (my regular blog) changes to New, too.

We need to talk everybody. Somehow. But How??? I need to ask questions, of those who have learned the New. -sigh-

Damn, damn, damn, DAMN!

Southhamsdarling said...

Hi Auntie. First of all, I love your new header photo of all the tulips. I'm still using the old blogger. It keeps saying that Blogger are going to be using a new Interface in April, but I'm just sticking with the one that I know! I presume that we will all be put on the new one eventually, but I will hold out as long as I can.

bj said...

Well, the NEW one hit me this morning and now I am bald from pulling ALL my hair out....bwaaaaaaa
I am so lost, I don't know where I'm lost FROM.....

Mrs. Micawber said...

It builds character. I expect to be a MUCH better person by the time I figure it all out. Of course, I haven't had to write a post yet in the new interface....

P.S. And we're staving off Alzheimer's by learning new things! Calloo, callay. Yippee.

Nezzy (Cow Patty Surprise) said...

I'm hangin' on to the old blogger as long as I can. I'm hearin' too much flack on the new one and honey, at my age I need all my hair! Heehehehe!

I do so with Blogger would test better before they throw us to the wolves as their experimental guinea pigs. 'Just sayin'.....

God bless ya sweetie and have yourself a fantastic weekend!!!

Muffy's Marks said...

I HATE CHANGE...can you hear me scream from where you are. If you missed it the first time, I HATE CHANGE.

Jo-Anne's Ramblings Aussie Jo said...

I do not have to change back as I haven't been affected by the change as yet

Debbie said...

haha, i am determined to stay with the new!! i am figuring things out and getting around quite nicely. a blogger friend helped me with a few things, i am o.k. now.

i LOVE that new header picture!!