♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
(Source)
Super Moon coming this Saturday.
"On Saturday, the US will be treated to a "supermoon" event -- an evening where the full moon appears at its largest and brightest in the night sky."
Read about it, here...
And here.......
♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
"The moon like a flower
In heaven's high bower,
With silent delight,
Sits and smiles on the night."
~William Blake♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
♥ ♥ ♥

15 comments:
thanks for the heads up. i love our back yard and the pool area when the moon is super bright. i will watch for it
It is time to warm-up my camera for the big moon event. Thanks for the tip, Auntie!
cheers
It's going to be a really big week-end, with the moon shining over Cinco de Mayo and Kentucky Derby celebrations.:-) xoxo Nellie
I'll be outside for the viewing if it isn't raining. Unfortunately rain has bee in our schedule all week.
But you never know what Saturday will bring with it besides the super full moon.
Hugs,
Penny
Thanks for alerting us to this moon, Auntie. I'll sure be out looking for it.
Boy, am I ever going to miss my back yard.
Mary
I recall taking a photo the last time, perhaps the time before, though it looks all artsy as if it were caught in branches...you know...like a lighting fixture at Lowe's. =D I'll try to do better this time if it's not raining as it has been all.week.long.
Hope it's a clear night so we will be able to see it!!
Thanks for the reminder! I love a full moon. Hopefully, it won't be cloudy or raining. We've had rain off and on for days now.
Enjoy your day!
It's me again. I just noticed your new pic in the sidebar! I love your haircut...looks great!!
Oh, thanks for telling me about this. I'll have to get my tripod out.
Hi Auntie, I heard about the super moon on the weather report last night. I am happy you reminded us of it. Looking forward to seeing it. Thanks! Love your header and pic...Pretty Lady! Hugs
Yep, our weatherman was talkin' 'bout it a couple days ago. I remember the last one...it was truly amazin'.
Have a bountifully blessed day sweetie!!! :o)
I guess that explains some folks attitudes...
hahhhaaa...I love DEB'S response...so cute.
O, and I like your new profile photo. Your haircut is adorable.
Post a Comment