Sunday, May 20, 2012

♥ Saturday...



"The House at Sea's End" by Elly Griffiths...  3rd of 4... 
I have one more book to read, in this series...  The flow of the plot, of her books, is getting a bit over-used by now.  But I have to read on, to find out how everything-in-her-personal-life plays out.  :-)

Saturday, we went to "The Meat House," which is set-up something like an old time butcher shop.  Delicious cuts of meat and many unique items, for cooking.  Plus....


They carry Gluten/Free items, from the great local G/F Bakery.  (No I can't eat those chocolate cupcakes, though...)  ,-)


Found our Lily Of The Valley blossoming out front!!!   :-))))


"Uncle A." put the 2nd new battery in the Old Truck.  This one worked!!!!!!!!!!!!  He's carefully listening to how it's running, and checking the lights.


His Clemitis is starting to bloom.


Plus, there are soooooooo many more, almost ready to burst forth!  "Uncle A.'s" flowers are beginning their lovely Season.

 In the evening, we did our usual watching of "As Time Goes By," on our local PBS station.  Love these repeats.  :-))))  And following 2 episodes of "ATGB," comes, one episode of...

"Keeping Up Appearances."  Which we practically know-by-heart, but still laugh at. 


“If people are good only because they fear punishment, 
and hope for reward, 
then we are a sorry lot indeed.” 
~Albert Einstein


9 comments:

Donna said...

LOVE all the Same shows You do Auntie!! I Never tire of them...AND I Also watched ALL 10 episodes yesterday of Once Upon a Time...wow...a marathon! Thank goodness for DVR!
hughugs

Marigold said...

Love the Clematis and your old truck!

MadSnapper n Beau said...

telll Uncle A if he gets tired of that truck we will take it. love your header tree, beautiful.

HappyK said...

I'm adding those books to my reading list. I've liked all the books that I've read that you recommended.

I love As Time Goes By. If I had to pick one show as a favorite that would be it.
I have watched the whole series many times and own all the DVD's!

Unknown said...

Love your new look and your pictures are awesome! That truck is one I could really drive! I watched those shows, but our line up has changed and they took, As Time Goes By, off for some syfy type show...Really not liking it!
Hugs

BlueShell said...

Wow...I love your header, dear!
I love to see "keeping Up appearances"! awesome, is it not?

Have a wonderful day

João 3:16
For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life

bj said...

OMGosh, tell Uncle A that I am in LUV with his awesome olden truck.:))

Deb said...

I love Uncle A's truck that is so awesome...pretty flowers...

Linda said...

My favorite pic is of your husband and his BLUE truck!!!!

I need to check out these programs!