This front step pot (Tuberous Begonias), just keeps being more and more striking and beautiful.
In close-up, even the white flowers, have lovely rose shades *under-neath.*
One of "Uncle A's" little yellow roses, by the side fence...
We are loving the Roses by the back fence, this year.
A touch of yellow, in front garden...
His gorgeous Yellow Rose, which I used for a Header pic...
Since this post, is just-flowers...
Though I do hope that all who view them, will enjoy so doing...
But no need to try to compose a Comment... On just flowers...
So I turn Comments off.
:-)
Though I do hope that all who view them, will enjoy so doing...
But no need to try to compose a Comment... On just flowers...
So I turn Comments off.
:-)
"The implements of the little feast had been disposed upon
the lawn of an old English country-house, in what I should
call the perfect middle of a splendid summer afternoon."
~Henry James, "The Portrait of a Lady" call the perfect middle of a splendid summer afternoon."






No comments:
Post a Comment