♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
Last evening I noticed that 'Uncle A's' Old Roses in the back garden, are beginning to come out. And they have a magnificent mass of buds this year. They seem so robust and full, it's quite wonderful.
He says he has been *talking* to them, and that's why they are so full/happy this year! ,-))))
While getting necessities yesterday, I got some non-necessities too. ,-) Very IN-expensive earrings for me. And I have fun getting them for our next-door "Grand" too. She's 13 and very into fashion and makeup and hair and ear rings and etc. I love it!!! Plus, she's simply beautiful too. Honest!
I know! Everyone's "Grands" are beautiful. I know... But I so wish I could show you, and you could see too. But! You remember the embargo my family has on pictures of children on the World Wide Net............ With which I agree...........
Except this weekend. ,-) When she has a date to her very first semi-formal, and has the dress, and will have her hair done and etc., etc., etc. Of course I will take pictures of she and he, before they go. Then... OH I KNOW I will so want to show them. -pout-
Have shown "Grands" prom pictures, before. The 2 older ones. But this one is young. Oh sigh...
Oh I know!!!!!!! Some of those face-kind-of-not-front-and-able-to-be-seen kind of pic. And yet, the hair-dress-everything else show!!!
YESSSSSSSSSSS!!!!
Her poor boyfriend. This will be his first foray into
Family Pre-Dance Picture Taking Frenzy. Which goes on in this family. -giggles-
Hmmmmm, I still have another book to tell you about........ But not today. At the moment, I'm just reading part of some filler-kind-of-a-book... Till I pick up more at the library, TODAY. :-)
(Have I shown this single poppy before? Well, even if I have -- It's so pretty. I have to show it again)
"Dancing in all its forms cannot be excluded from the curriculum of all noble education; dancing with the feet, with ideas, with words, and, need I add that one must also be able to dance with the pen?
~~Friedrich Nietzsche
♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
♥ ♥ ♥





8 comments:
I love shopping for those non-essential items as well. Yesterday I found a store near my job with $3 beaded necklaces in their window. You know where I am headed after work.l
Have a great weekend, my friend.
Mary
I love rose buds, sometimes they're just as beautiful as when the rose is all opened up! I know how hard it is not being able to put pictures of the grands on your blog, I have to be careful as well. With all the sickos out there on the world wide web, you just never know!! I can well imagine how gorgeous your granddaughter will be on her prom night:-) My boys always roll their eyes when I try to take pictures of them! lol xoxo
Hi Auntie. How lovely that your granddaughter lives next door to you! Love the ear-rings! Like Uncle's roses, all mine are now coming out and, yes, there are so many buds. I must post some photos in the next few days. I love the month of June, being as it is, the month of roses. I just adore the old fashioned ones with that heavenly scent. Oh, I do hope that we will see a photo of your beautiful granddaughter - pretty please!!
She'll love the earrings! Can't wait to see the photo of them!
Happy weekend!
hughugs
beautiful rose buds, maybe i will get bob to TALK to me and see if i look better. LOL. beautiful earrings and i agree about photos on the web. hope she is not on FB with her photo
Your roses are stunning... think of all the lovely bouquets you'll be enjoying this summer. Have a great weekend, Connie :)
Beautiful roses...hmmmm, so talking to them is the key? Well, I've been talking to my petunias which are not doing too well, but the tone of my voice probably didn't help them any. :D
Those are pretty earrings, I'll bet your g'daughters would be glad to take them off your hands! Or ears, as the case may be. Hope you will show us her pretty prom dress!
Have a great weekend!
I do remember my grand daughter's prom and the many pictures.. bet she will love the new earrings.. I can almost smell the roses Happy Weekend
Post a Comment