I am mesmerized by the water in the pool...
♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
Perhaps that's why I love these ear rings so much. They kind of remind me of how the water looks.
Needless to say, a still picture can not capture the shell-like iridescence of these discs, though. -sigh-
♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
And I'm mesmerized by taking photos of the pool water...
♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
ENOUGH! LOL...
And since this is just pics...
I'd better turn Comments Off. ,-)
♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
And since this is just pics...
I'd better turn Comments Off. ,-)
♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
"Fish, to taste good, must swim three times:
in water, in butter, and in wine."
~~Proverb♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
No comments:
Post a Comment