Dear Jan...
Please excuse my using your beautiful Blog Header pic, here.
I use it, to catch your eye.
To say that I appreciated your comment left, on my blog.
I always leave a return comment, when someone comments in my blog...
But see no way to comment in your lovely blog. -sigh-
I see no way to contact you at all... Or am I just being dense, and can't find it? ,-)
(My e-mail addy is on my Profile Page )
(My e-mail addy is on my Profile Page )
I'd really like to comment. Or at least tell you, how beautiful is your woods, your forest!
Beautiful, beautiful, beautiful, beautiful, beautiful....
It's wonderful, that you are so appreciative of it.
Gentle hugs,
"Auntie"


4 comments:
Good Morning "Auntie"!!! How sweet of you to get my attention this way :)
I've had some problems with "comments"...they have been pulling Harry Houdini disappearing acts and then re-appearing again!!! It seems that the problem has been corrected...I hope :)
I am so happy that you enjoyed my little woods. I love it so much. We lost two big trees in a storm when we received almost 4" of rain in one day with wind gusts up to 80 MPH. I hate losing healthy trees...anywhere. Please stop by when you fet a chance and see if the comments work :)
Have a beautiful day...Jan
Dear Jan,
I did just stop by your blog. And yes, the comments work, now!!!
You have been having Blogger comment issues! That was it! It wasn't just that I am very dense! -gigggggles-
If I had waited, I'd have found the comments ON, this morning. But, -chuckle- That's me.... Don't wait!!!! ,-)
So now, I'll add a copy of this comment, to your blog comments. So you'll be sure to see it. 'Cause I don't expect people to return to my blog comments, once they have read my blog.
Gentle hugs,
"Auntie"
look again, all her post have comments. maybe you did not scroll down far enough. it is a beautiful photo.
oops, should have read the other comments before i commented. darn blogger anyway.
Post a Comment