Tuesday, July 10, 2012

♡*♡ What shows up, on your computer screen...???????

*♡*♡*♡*♡*♡*♡*♡



What shows up, on your computer screen??????


1...   *<---Do you see a little  asterisk (*) ?


2...    ♡<---Do you see a little open heart  () ?


3...    <---Do you see a little musical note (♫) ?


4....     ♪<---Do you see another little musical note () ?


5...    ♥<---Do you see a little solid heart  () ?

♡*♡*♡*♡*♡*♡*♡*♡

I ask, because what's-the-use of my using these little symbols, in my blogging, if they do not show up on my Dear Reader's computer screens?


♡*♡*♡*♡*♡*♡*♡*♡
*♡*♡*♡

16 comments:

MadSnapper n Beau said...

they show up on mine, but they may not show on every bodys screen, it deppends on if the person reading has those fonts in their computer or not. i am seeing what you are seeing

Muffy's Marks said...

I see them and want them too. Any tips on how to?

Vee said...

I see everything except for the open heart...instead there are three lines above the other stacked like pancakes.

Cheryl @ TFD said...

I see them.

Muffie said...

I usually see the hearts and asterisks -- I think of them as your logo! I'm sure I must have seen the notes also. I used to have a program on my old computer with all kinds of graphics, but I never put them here on my new computer. I just use the wingdings.
Peace,
Muff

Webster said...

I see them, I just don't know how to make them. Tutorial, please?

Mrs. Micawber said...

Works for me! Are you using wingdings or html code? Just curious. :)

Nellie said...

Yes, they show up on my computer screen. How do you do that?!?

HappyK said...

I see them all.

JFM said...

I see the hearts, the open hearts and the asterisks...

Hugs,
Jan

Marigold said...

I see them all. They make me quite happy. :)

Anonymous said...

All clearly seen. If you check back to my blog, you will see what may be a solution to the problem you mentioned. All should now be fixed.

doodles n daydreams said...

I see them all :D

Diana

Anita said...

(Based on today's post) - I wonder if I was one of those who dropped by, but didn't answer your question. I don't think so, but I thought I'd better get over here anyway!

I see all the symbols, which send a very loving and caring message. :)

Deb said...

I see them....

Betty said...

I see number 1 and 2. I don't see number 3,4 and 5.