Does every one who takes/posts photos, do some form of "photo-shopping" to them????
(A couple more tomatoes...)
Tweaking them, and making them sharper, making certain colors very much brighter, giving a textured look to the photo, etc., etc., etc.
(A couple more tomatoes...)
(A couple more tomatoes...)
Tweaking them, and making them sharper, making certain colors very much brighter, giving a textured look to the photo, etc., etc., etc.
(A couple more tomatoes...)
I don't have any kind of a "photo-shopping" program, so I don't know, all the things one can do.
But I do know, when it's been done.
Somehow, there is something, almost other-worldly about such photos. Too sharp... Too bright... Too highlighted... Too something...
(All I have is the ordinary tweaking, which comes on the computer photo program...
Like this misty look, for instance... And the matte frame... And highlights, etc.)Am I the only one, who does not use any real "photo-shopping" program?
*Nosy Auntie* wants to know. -grinnnnn-
♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
♥ ♥ ♥




14 comments:
I LOVE your pics...your tomatos are great...they will be SO yummy. I don't photo shot many of my pics either Auntie. I don't have any real photo shopping program either...we are just RAW!!!! :)
i love photos either way, yours are sharp and clear and need no edits. you are not the only one with out Photoshop, but there are lots of us who do. you can go to www.picmonkey.com and do it for free. no PS needed. i love all the software i have and just bought more.
oh, so you are saying all my photos are just to something?
It depends on the photo. Lately, with the light so bright, my photos have all been awash and, though I keep experimenting with light settings, I find that I must darken them. I have no problems with tweaking a photo for I really do not like SOOC photos. They look like a woman who leaves her home without her lipstick or one who falls out of bed without ever washing her face or dressing for the day. ☺
I love when you do that romantic, misty thing on the roses.
Your pictures are wonderful. I do use PicMonkey (google it) It is really easy to use, and its fairly new to the photoshop world.
Love your photos. I just don't have the knack. Perhaps it is just that I need a better camera...when I finally get one.
Mary
I don't "fix" my photos at all. I sometimes crop them, but I don't enhance them.
I do remember those commercials from when I was a kid. My sister and I used to laugh and say, "Does she or doesn't she?"
Tomatoes are looking great!
Peace,
Muff
O, all my photos go straight from the camera into my photo editing program. Wouldn't dare post a pic without using it.I have as much fun playing with photos as I do blogging....well....nearly.:)
hugs, bj
o, and, pooooor me...I only have 3 tomatoes on my lone container vine. During the 2 week vacation time, I put it in the bathtub and it didn't grow...didn't die but looks mighty pitiful. We ate one tomato and the other two are about the size of a tennis ball, turning red but doubt they will be good. Oh, well...win a few..lose a few...and get a few rained out. :))
Oh yes, I remember that commercial!! What a difference from ads today!!!!
As you know, no, I don't doctor my photos. I do have photo shop but only use it to size pictures and add happyone on them which I haven't been doing lately. I also straighten them out if they are crooked. But I don't enhance them. What you see is what I saw.
Thank you for your kind words always about my photos.
I don't usually crop but I do love PicMonkey to give them an aged look.
Mmm..fresh tomatoes!
Leann
I just use Picasa - sometimes to crop, sometimes to tweak the light/shadows to make the picture match what my mind's eye remembers seeing. No textures or enhanced colours for me - although I do sometimes dial back the saturation if the camera made something look too luridly bright.
So I guess she "does". :)
love ALL of your pictures!!
Hi Auntie!
Long time no see!!
I sometimes crop my photos, and I do other tweaking, nothing too serious, unless I want some kind of old look, or frame.
Your tomatoes look great - don't you just love bacon and tomato sandwiches, with home grown tomatoes?
I remember those ads... ;0)
Hugs,
Barb
i use PicMonkey because it can do many options. i've taken photos i feel need some light ... so you can see all the details ... main reason why i enjoy it so. the light is not always perfect in all conditions. fun fun fun!! hugs!! (:
Post a Comment