Sunday, September 16, 2012

♥ "How To Banish a Bad Mood 101"... ,-)


This is the second sighting.  Last was on the campus, right across from our house.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Our beautiful Tuberous Begonias have finally *had it.*  -sigh-  It's time to move the Mums out back, to this spot on the "stoop."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Another beeeeeeeeautiful weekend!!!  Sat. we went to the library, Farmers' Market, and got in a "walk."  Which even included a climb back up a set of stairs in the parking lot!  -chuckle-  Why no pics of this????  Because my camera had just picked that time to quit, when we were ready to go out the door, and I didn't take the time, to replace batteries.
~~
But I did so, after we came home!  And could take a pic of my delicious salad and G/F Pizza, at "The Factory."   This  is my favorite of places to go out to get a bite to eat!  Cool ambiance.  I love their G/F Pizza and Uncle A. likes the wide selection of foods he can eat.  Plus, it's a nice little drive over to a neighboring village.   And speaking of ambiance...
~~

This is a mantle at "The Facory", decorated for the Season.  LOVE those little orange Faerie Lights!!!

Annnnnnnnnnnnnnd.........   ,-)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


I gotta' love an old place, which sticks an old beer sign, like this above, up on a big, beautiful old mirror!!!  This (mirror pictured above) is a bit to the right, of the (above pictured) mantle.  You can see another big old mirror, mirrored in this one.  This place is soooooooooooooooo cooooooool.  ,-))))))
~~
Welllllll, thankfully, I got through the "New Moon"!!!!!!  Yikes!  "New Moons" are replacing my former "effect" worries about the "Full Moon Effects."  The "New Moon," which came last night, had a kind of a foreboding feeling about it, when coming.  Then yesterday, even though it was a beeeeeeeutiful day, an old song by Eddie Money kept playing over and over and over again, in my mind.  One of those, which conjure up bitter-sweet memories.  And with yesterday's "New Moon," it kept making me *sad.*  -pout-  
~~
So.....   I'd had enough of this inner moaning and groaning.   I made myself a nice cup of decaf.  Put a "GOODLY" splash of Jack Daniels in it.  Sat down with my first edition of
 "No Easy Day" and immersed myself,  into the life of a Navy SEAL.  
 ~~
I *worship* these guys.  No blasphemy intended, by saying that.  Anyone with a brain knows, how I mean, that I *worship* them.   It fascinates me (and I've read of them before) to imagine becoming that physically/mentally fit, and maintaining it, for years.  Never "getting off the train."  And of course, their equipment fascinates me.  And by 'equipment', I do not refer to boots, night vision goggles, ya' know!!!  -grin-
~~ 
  Oooooops!  Get your mind up out of the gutter Gals, I do NOT mean "THAT" kind of equipment, either.  -chuckle-   Think 'sights' and 'triggers'....
~~
Wellllllll I'll tell ya', nothing like a cup of warm decaf with Jack, a book about SEALS and a nice early Autumn evening, to banish any "bug-a-boos" from the "New Moon," and old Eddie Money's song in my head.  -chuckle- 

We gotta' know how to grab-ourselves-by-the-boot-straps-and-pull-our-selves-up 
out of a crappy
mood. 

Auntie sezzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz...!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

♥   ♥   ♥   ♥   ♥   ♥   ♥   ♥   ♥   ♥   ♥   ♥   ♥

♥   ♥   ♥   ♥   ♥   ♥   ♥  

      ♥   ♥   ♥   

12 comments:

MadSnapper n Beau said...

when i get in a crappy mood, i pick up a book, and read myself out of my world into another world. i love movies and books about Navy Seals, have read a ton of them. my friend gave me a kindle yesterday and i just downloaded my first book from the library, without driving there. i will TEST it today and see how i like reading from a reader.

Deb said...

so glad you found something to get out of the boo boos....mine is a day with Hotrod...or a nice walk with my camera....that always cheers me up....we all should worship our military...instead of the so called stars and athletes....the military are the ones that keep us safe...keep our freedoms...the others just take our money to see them...never saw a navy seal take money to be seen...

Elizabeth Edwards said...

you make my day. laughs & all ... thank you for that. big hugs!! (:

mxtodis123 said...

Love these pictures. I would love to have a meal at 'The Factory'. It looks like such a special place.

I am so, so happy a hint of fall is finally in the air over here. We waited long enough. I feel alive again.
Mary

jaz@octoberfarm said...

the pizza looks so yummy. i love mushrooms on anything! i am dying to read that book.

The Cranky said...

Next time I get in a cruddy mood I'm coming to visit you; I like your 'remedies'!

Linda said...

Good to know!!!

You can't go wrong with a good cup of coffee! (WITH the 'extras!')

Where would we be without our military?

When I'm in a bad mood I tend to go to bed.....

HappyK said...

I bet you can guess what I do IF I get in a bad mood - go for a walk. : ) I just can't be in a bad mood while walking.

Glad to hear you got a little walk in. : )

Vee said...

Oh I did read this! How do I know? Because I took your book recommendation and picked one up at BJs when we were shopping there for kitty litter yesterday. John's reading it now.

Vee said...

Don't ask me why I didn't comment on my first time through. Don't ask me how I could forget the bear!

Dee said...

When I am in a mood I visit my blogger friends. :) That fireplace decor was nice...I like the lights on the mantle also. I enjoy eating at places like that. Lots of character.

Carla said...

When I'm in a really bad mood I tend to hit the bed but a good book does help and maybe a shot of Crown in Simply Lemonade. Yum
I could use one of those tonight and I'm not even in a bad mood just sounds tasty. mmmm