Wednesday, September 5, 2012

♥ Today... Begins... A journey... :-)



After Uncle A. being so accommodating, driving me around to take pics of pretty houses....


I figured I'd better get showing some more of them.  Or it will already be time to drive around, taking pics of the cute Halloween decorations, on houses.  ,-)




Sandra asked to see a pic of the whole hanging lamp, and I sent her one.  But I figured, as long as I took it, why not post it too?  ,-)  Kinda' dark picture but...  It's a dark, cloudy day.  But hardly any rain.  We were supposed to be getting rain, Mon. night and Tues.  But only a bit fell.

But luckily, it is not really humid or hot here.  Sorry, for Dear Bloggers who are still in heat/humidity.   -sigh-


(Source)


Today...

Begins my journey...

To a Hearing Aid...  :-)

And I am excited.

:-)




14 comments:

The Cranky said...

Beautiful houses and I love that lamp! Good luck with the hearing aid.

Vee said...

I am excited for you!

Would you believe that I am after a certain someone who lives here to do something. He doesn't think that he has a problem. Ahem. The tv blares and the radio blares and he says, "What, Dear?" gazillion times a day.

It's the 21st Century and they have wonderful products. I think getting a hearing aid before one is 90 is a wonderful choice. For one thing, the hearing may not have become so bad that it is impossible to get used to something new.

Yes, I am very impressed with you! Does Uncle have hearing aids?

Muffy's Marks said...

I hope you are happy with your new ears!!

MadSnapper n Beau said...

you already know i love that lamp. so pretty. and those houses are wonderful.

MadSnapper n Beau said...

forgot to say soooo proud of you for taking that step to the hearing aid. if only i could nag hubby into a new one to replace the one he broke. the tv is driving me to drink and i don't drink

jaz@octoberfarm said...

what a pretty lamp and i love seeing the houses. good for you getting a hearing aid! my sister has one but hardly wears it and my phone conversations with her are really tough. she talks right over me and never hears anything i say. and a certain husband right here is going to need one sooner than later. it drives me crazy repeating everything i say.

mxtodis123 said...

I do love your tours. The homes are so beautiful. We're still in the humidity here. It's dreadful, actually worse than it was in August. Guess it's the remnants of the tropical air of the hurricane.
Mary

Muffie said...

Thanks for sharing your photos. Good luck with the hearing aids!!
Peace,
Muff

HappyK said...

Always enjoy the house pictures that you take.
Glad to hear you're getting a hearing aid. So many people keep saying they don't have a problem when they do. Good for your! : )

Deb said...

my Mom has hearing aids...sometimes they bother her so she takes them out..I think she got used to not hearing well...she can't hear high pitched noises...she does well reading lips...hope yours work out well for you.,,,

Anita said...

It's so nice to live in a country where hearing aids are readily available for those who need them.

Happy hearing! (improved, that is) :)

I always enjoy seeing your photos.

Dee said...

wonderful lamp...you have good taste. I hope you have a blessed journey with the hearing aide. I look forward to your Halloween pictures.

Linda said...

Good for YOU!!!! I hope it works like a charm for you and that it enriches your enjoyment of life. I didn't know about you NOT hearing well. I guess when our conversations are all READ we don't think about hearing.

I DO wonder what my blogger friends voices sound like, though. In my mind when I read BJ's words I hear them as the voice of Paula Deen. I have a southern bell drawl and people often think I'm from Alabama!

Carole Burant said...

Both those houses are so gorgeous and I would have a hard time deciding which one I'd want to move in! lol

Your lamp is very beautiful and I love the glow it gives off. So cozy on a dull cloudy day!!

It went up in the low 80's here today and we were supposed to get rain but it went right around us like it's been doing all summer!!

Good for you on getting some hearing aids! Now people better watch out what they say about you cuz you'll be able to hear them! hehe My brother in law Barney got his hearing aids two years ago and he doesn't know what he ever did without them before. xoxo