Saturday, October 27, 2012

♥ Forgot to Schedule... Good luck to NE...


Of late, I've been composing a post on one day...  Then setting it up to Publish at 7AM, the next morning.  But, this time, we in the NE are under a watch for what could be an awful storm.  With weather, one never knows exactly if/when/etc. it will happen.  I doubt if I'll be Composing/Publishing posts the same way, this weekend, or early week.
Now!  THAT is scary!!!


(Another example of sweet Seasonal decorating...)

It seems that my shining-a-light-on things like...  How many people Visit our blog, and how many of these people leave a Comment...  Other bloggers have become interested in checking their stats.  Cool...  It's fun to find something new, to check-in-on.  (As long as we don't "get our panties in a twist," over what we find.)


As an example, yesterday I had 68 Visits and 20 Comments.  That's a good example of how my ratio goes.  Btw, I do not count the return Visits.  Whether or not, this is *proper,* I don't know.  I just don't.  If my often-visitor from Albany, NY, comes back and back, I just count their 1st visit, for that day. 



Another picture of my *Mahhhhhhhhhhvelous Hat*!!!  -gigggles-   Oh I am going to have so much fun, handing out candy to Trick Or Treaters on Halloween Eve.  :-)  I need some sort of make-up to go with it, actually.  White face and lots of purple eye-shadow and a deep purple lipstick, perhaps???  Nahhhhh, I haven't worn lots of make up in so long, I'd probably get my self crying, putting it on.  Eye irritation.  And spoil the whole night.  Harrrrrumph...

Could get deeeeep purple lipstick, though!  I could handle putting that on!  -grin-

You know my next question......   Do you ever try to dress-up, to hand out candy on Halloween???

PLUS, now with the unsure weather, I hope Halloween isn't *cancelled*.  -pout-


This beautiful old home on N. Broadway, is the headquarters of a business.  They added some Halloween decorations, too.  Not a lot, but some.

I did NOT get this post Scheduled to Publish, and just remembered.   So it's a bit late.  And 'tis weird, to not know what the weather will bring...  Tomorrow and beyond.  Good luck to us, in the NE!!!


..*+*+*+..+* *.* *+..*+*+*+..~..*+*+*+..+* *.* *+..*+*+*+..
  


12 comments:

Muffy's Marks said...

Please stay safe throughout the upcoming storm. Hunker down!! Will be thinking of all my blogger friends on the east coast.

jaz@octoberfarm said...

i am ready for sandy...bring it on!!! those homes are gorgeous. i have a funny feeling we will not be getting many trick or treaters. it hits us right on halloween!

Elizabeth Edwards said...

we are ready for the storm. i hope. fingers crossed. a bit of rain is good ...but nothing more please. getting together with friends. can't wait. big hugs. (:

mxtodis123 said...

Just got back from the supermarket. All stocked up. Now I sit here thinking of things I forgot. LOL!!!
Mary

JFM said...

Gorgeous homes with wonderful autumny/halloween decorations!!!

Keep safe Auntie and Uncle A. and all of you out east. I hope that Sandy changes her mind and heads back out to deep water.

Purple lipstick, Auntie??? I love that idea :)

Hugs,
Jan

The Cranky said...

My thoughts are with everyone potentially affected by Sandy...stay safe, stay warm, stay dry.

The homes are gorgeous but I must confess that I like the tree with it's ruffled fungi skirt the best. Can't wait to see you in purple lipstick!

Nellie said...

Stay safe!

Vee said...

That's a cute bungalow all decked out that way and even a ceiling fan on the front porch? Not sure, I'll check again. The weather reports are scary. I'm going to go ahead and write up my posts and make arrangements AS IF. For example, I don't want my winner to have to wait so I'll know that tomorrow night and write up the post and all that and then another for Tuesday. After that, who knows? One day at a time...

Mrs. Micawber said...

What a glorious hat! Purple lipstick, by all means. And if you can manage it, a long purply-black satin dress styled rather like the one worn by the Wicked Witch of the West ... with long sleeves puffed at the top, and a full skirt.

Hope the weather behaves itself for all of you back East!

susie @ persimmon moon cottage said...

I am hoping all will be safe this week. The front porch with the pretty fall decorations looked so nice. I also liked your "Fun Gus" on the tree picture. I can't wait to see pics of you in your outfit and makeup for Halloween.

Deb said...

I hope you decide to put on the makeup we would love to see photos... Stay safe my friend

Carla said...

Well I hope this comment finds you safe and dry. I hadn't thought about Halloween for all the kids in that area. OH MY.
I never really dressed up for Halloween but I did play dress up all the time when I visited my grandparents farm. ;o)
You definitely need the purple lipstick and maybe a black beauty mark on your lip area or where ever.