♥
Barometer, this afternoon...
Barometer around 7PM.
Still have power, but think I'll shut computer down, just in case. So it won't get *injured* if power does go off. 'Course, hope power doesn't go off!
The Police Scanner is hopppppping though! Trees down, hither and yon.
Best of luck, to all who have been, are, and will be in the path of this storm.
Nighty-nite...
♥


8 comments:
stay safe, night night.
Hoping you and those you love are safe. G' nite!
Thanks for doing the updates. I'm off now myself and hoping that I can sleep through this howling wind...sounds like a freight train running right through the house over and over again. Catch you in the morning!
Stay safe, and DRY! :)
Glad to hear that all is well with you Auntie. I'm listening to the winds and rain battering the windows. It's a little scary...
I'll be around in the am too - if we still have power.
Leann
Time to batten down the hatches Auntie. This is a heck of a way to see if your barometer is working accurately. Stay safe, dry & warm, We will anxiously wait to hear how you made out. Being without power for a day is a novelty, but after 24 hours it loses its' charm. I would have thought there would be something in your Spell Book to ward off any harm from weather events. If not, there should be.
On the positive - maybe the wind will selectively clear out all your neighbors overgrown landscaping and improve your view. Take care until you can comminucate once again.
By the way, your new header is absolutely charming.
Be safe and be well.
Even though I missed this post yesterday, Auntie...I was so happy to hear that you and Uncle A. are "ok" today!!!
Hugs,
Jan
Post a Comment