Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Did you have an..........???



Did you have an Imaginary Playmate, when you were a child?

I did.  He was a little boy with dark hair, and his name was Buzz-uz.

I don't know when I had him.  Don't remember what age I was then.

But I did have a friend named Buzz-uz, whom only I could see.

Please share with me... 

Did you have an Imaginary Playmate, too?




Answer to  yesterday's photo question...  

A bottle of Vitamin D...




10 comments:

MadSnapper n Beau said...

i did not have one, i lived in books, i was a total bookworm so my playmates were Tarzan and Bomba and cowboys in westerns. so that might count. i loved Tarzan

MadSnapper n Beau said...

forgot all my paper dolls, does that count? your mantle is so beautiful.

jaz@octoberfarm said...

i never had an imaginary friend.

Deb said...

No but I did have lots of conversations with my dolls and stuffed animals... So cool you had a imaginary boy... Do you have siblings?

Vee said...

No, but it sounds like fun to have an imaginary playmate. Blogdom is a little like this or at least my real life peeps think so. =D

The Cranky said...

I was just one letter off!

An imaginary friend...hmmmm...yes and no. Not one I played with per se, but whenever I was upset or frightened I would dream of a boy named Eli who would come and comfort me. He was always 2-3 years older than I with curly brown hair and bright blue eyes and we would meet at a lake high up in the mountains, surrounded by pines. Oddly enough, I always knew I was dreaming but still took a great deal of comfort from it.

Annie Cholewa said...

I did, he was called Noname!

HappyK said...

No, I didn't have an imaginary friend. I played by myself a lot being on only child and I'm surprised that I didn't have. Maybe because I read a lot and got lost in books.

susie @ persimmon moon cottage said...

Some of my best friends were my pets. My dog, turtles, lizards, parakeet. My animals seemed like regular people to me. Like they talked to me, but not with voices. (Sounds weird, I know) My mom never liked my lizards. One fall day when it was time to come in for dinner, I thought my lizard had escaped. I looked all around for it. Finally I went inside. I was young enough that my mom was helping me wash up for dinner. She started to wash my neck and the little lizard went running out from under my collar and hair toward my mom. She didn't like that little surprise at all. I was just happy that my lizard wasn't lost.

For a few years when my daughter was little, she had an imaginary friend called Angela, she said she was a pretty lady. If I am remembering correctly my daughter once referred to her as an "imaginator".

Carla said...

Never had one but you know they say Children can see spirits so maybe.....your friend wasn't so imaginary.