♥ ♥
♥ ♥
"We the People of the United States, in Order to form a more perfect
Union, establish Justice, insure domestic Tranquility, provide for the
common defense, promote the general Welfare, and secure the Blessings of
Liberty to ourselves and our Posterity, do ordain and establish this
Constitution for the United States of America."
♥ ♥
Will your vote, preserve protect and defend, The Constitution of the United States of America?
♥ ♥
(Source)
My country 'tis of thee,
Sweet land of liberty
Of thee I sing.
Land where my fathers died
Land of the Pilgrims pride
From every mountainside
Let freedom ring.
♥ ♥


9 comments:
Good morning Auntie, it's show time!
Yes, I will vote in this country that I love so much.
i will be out there voting too! the race is too close. we all need to vote!
I am heading out this morning to cast my vote! I love the USA and my right to vote!!!
we voted last tuesday along with 50,000 early voters in our county which is a record vote even before today. the bad thing is we have thunderstorms all day today and the people are out there trying to vote in it.
Yes!! I'm going to vote shortly and hoping we'll all be celebrating tomorrow!!
Ken and I voted first thing this morning. Even before my walk!!
so happy to see so many exercising their right to vote...now let's just hope they vote for the right man...our grandchildrens future rely on it...
And May God Bless America Once Again.
We voted here in Texas! Sitting up waiting to hear the news Auntie!
I'm late - but I am here. sandie
Post a Comment