♥
Early...
On a very, very, very....
Very, very foggy morning...
We had a lot of running around to do, Sat. morning. And then I read and read and read in "The Scorpio Races." Yesssssssssssssssss!
The Super Bowl Play-Offs are zipping along. *MY* quarterbacks are getting eliminated, one by one. -moan- Eli Manning... Payton Manning... Erin Rogers (the guy with "Bette Davis eyes"... ,-))... But at least, he was knocked out by The Falcons, who are Grandson Jake's team! And I do like the name "Falcons." :-)
We had a lot of running around to do, Sat. morning. And then I read and read and read in "The Scorpio Races." Yesssssssssssssssss!
The Super Bowl Play-Offs are zipping along. *MY* quarterbacks are getting eliminated, one by one. -moan- Eli Manning... Payton Manning... Erin Rogers (the guy with "Bette Davis eyes"... ,-))... But at least, he was knocked out by The Falcons, who are Grandson Jake's team! And I do like the name "Falcons." :-)
♥
"My spelling is Wobbly.
It's good spelling but it Wobbles,
and the letters get in the wrong places."
~A.A. Milne, Winnie-the-Pooh
It's good spelling but it Wobbles,
and the letters get in the wrong places."
~A.A. Milne, Winnie-the-Pooh






11 comments:
Sad day in our state. The 49's were a better team. Happy Sunday.
I have always found such beauty in fog. Fog is quite poetic and romantic. I love foggy mornings where the fog hugs the hills as the sun rises.
that baltimore game sure was something! i want baltimore to win so i am happy. we had that fog too. more rain is on the way bringing in the cold front!
my hubby loves the mannings, he is for where they are... i asked which team he roots for, he said the one with a manning on it. i love that precious little hand pic and that is 2 very handsome guys in that first photo.
Football I know nothing about...but little boys playing with Grandpa...how adorable! You are giving me wonderful ideas for ways to continue to show my grands without showing their full faces. Very cute pictures...
The Raven are the team around here - not that I care. Not a football fan.
The whole day has been foggy around here too. A nice day to stay home! : )
Really love your "foggy" photos...gorgeous!!!
Uncle A. and Gabe look so cute playing on the floor :)
Reading is great sport, Auntie!
Love your background...so delicate and pretty. I am going to leave mine alone now for a while (She says with fingers crossed)...lol!!!
Seeing your photos of the fog reminded me of Carl Sandburg's poem:
"The fog comes
on little cat feet.
It sits looking
over harbor and city
on silent haunches
and then moves on."
I also LOVE the photos taken under the Christmas tree...wonderful moments captured.
Hugs to you,
Jackie
Your two men have such pretty hair! Uncle A would probably frown if you told him I said that...ha ha! But his snowy white hair is quite nice. Gabe's curls are so sweet.
I kinda lost interest in football when Joe Montana retired, he was my favorite quarterback. That's been a white! I did like Brett Favre when he played for Green Bay. I'll have to tell about actually meeting Joe Montana some time.
we have had a bit of fog here too...the freezing kind!
I love foggy days and the photo of Gabes chubby little fingers is adorable. What a sweet age he is.
Post a Comment