♥
But the Weather Report says snow is forecast, for Tues. night through Thurs. Hmmmm......
But then, when I woke up this (Tues.) morning, without even getting out of bed, aches/pains in my lower body, were telling me that *something-was-coming.* And walking down the stairs, was "ouch" "ouch" "ouch"... "Nana's" Weather Forecasting Bureau!!!
But then, when I woke up this (Tues.) morning, without even getting out of bed, aches/pains in my lower body, were telling me that *something-was-coming.* And walking down the stairs, was "ouch" "ouch" "ouch"... "Nana's" Weather Forecasting Bureau!!!
The puzzle "Pop" made for Gabe, is eassssssssssssy to do now. Guess it's time he made another one. :-)
After an appointment and errands, this morning (Tues.)... We *attacked* the room upstairs, where we store all our holiday decorations. And we got them boxed, bagged, and in the closet. Hooray!!!
Now to keep up the good work! Put more necessary boxed stuff, in closets. Sweep the room. Move his office drafting table in there, from another bedroom. And... Set up a table in there, where I can do some water coloring.
Don't point out, that this general plan, has been in-the-works for months!!! Don't you dare! -grinnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn-
Finished William Gibson's "Spook Country." It's NOT "Pattern Recognition," but I wonder if any book could be... Because I really loved "Casey" (in "PR")...
More on this book, over on my "Auntie's Reads 2013" blog. Click here........................
More on this book, over on my "Auntie's Reads 2013" blog. Click here........................










14 comments:
Weather was crazy here. Went to work in the Spring and when I came home it was Winter.
Mary
Love your fog photos...and you know that I love the photos of your sweet little Gabe. He is adorable!
Liked the look of that children's book, "The Egg". Will definitely have to check that one out. And Gabe is so-oo cute! (love that name)
I hear you in the ouch something's coming department. Getting a chore like that accomplished is reason to celebrate. I got mine half done and quit. I'm waiting for a beautiful spring day when I can throw open the windows.
I just love all the toys that UncleA makes. They are wonderful and what treasures to pass down!!
Great shots and wow toys by the lots, and late too, look at you.
Someone was having fun with those toys... Feels good to get a project done
I can't tell who is having more fun...Uncle A or the adorable little Gabe. And I just know Nana is having fun taking photos of them, too! He's a lucky little guy to have such loving grandparents...who also make fabulous toys!
Here's hoping your weather doesn't get too bad. We just had another snow storm with 10-12 more inches and went 7 hours today without electricity. It was getting pretty chilly by the time it came on. Rural elec. lineman hubby is still out working. Lots of downed lines and broken poles causing power outages. The snow was so wet and heavy on the lines and trees.
Take care and stay warm!
those wooded toys have blown my mind, the puzzle is a work of art, Uncle A is a true artist. wow and wow again.
So how did you feel about not posting in the a.m.? By the way I love the foggy picture, I find a lot of beauty in the fog.
i meant wooden not wooded.. woe is me
it is raining here and supposed to snow soon!oh my..did your husband make all of those wooden toys???
Gabe is blessed to have such wonderful handmade toys by his grandpa. They will be a keepsake for him with may loving memories. I got a lot of stuff done yesterday myself. The snow we were suppose to get was kind to my area...everyone else got dumped on. It is nice to have a art spot to water color. I miss not having a art spot.
Love those handmade treasures that Gabe is playing with. How lucky are your grands?!
I feel your pain Auntie!
Stay warm and safe!
Leann
Post a Comment