♥
Brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr...
And it was all melted, the other day.....
The Old Oak Tree........ Which is always beautiful.......
Ugh...... But!!! I know!!! See the pristine beauty. Enjoy the clarity, of few competing colors. Drink in the crystal stillness. ~~~~~~~~~ Yeah, yeah, yeah... -pout-
♥
♥
♥






12 comments:
and hear I sit complaining about our 44 with bright sunshine.. brrhhh. i would freeze where you are. that oak tree is magnificent.
Oh I'm sorry Auntie! Cold!!!
It's suppose to be 84 here today...
hughugs
Ewwww keep all of that to yourself
we have rain this morning. snow is on the way for the next few days. have a great weekend!
I skated out to the garden this morning...ice everywhere. I found my primrose coming up through the leaves. I covered her again really well because we're supposed to be in a cold nap through the first week of April. What's up with that? I hate it. Hate, hate, hate it. There. I feel better, too.
Happy St. Patty's Day, Auntie!!!
It is cold here, too, so I know how you feel :( But, that oak tree photo is gorgeous even without leaves!!!
Big Irish Hugs,
(I can give them to you...I am a 1/3 Irish :)
Jan
I cannot imagine, my friend.
We have the air conditioner on here and the flowers are blooming (and the pollen is everywhere...ahh choo!!)
Hoping that it warms up for you soon. I know that spring is on your horizon!!
Love,
J.
Such a cute St. Patrick's Day greeting! Spring is coming, you know!
oh MOther Nature has been so cruel this year...we had a -29C windchill over night last night..expecting about the same tonight booooo hissssssssss.....I love your old oak tree....beautiful :)
Goodness gracious!! I have the windows, French doors all flung wide open WITH the attic fan on!
That's Okay! Come August I will be wishing for YOUR weather!!
Oh dear, and we have just had a drought declared throughout much of the country. Saying that, the rain has just started but the ground is so dry in most places if it is too hard it will only run off.
Hoping your neck of the woods warms up really soon.
blessings,
Diana
Brrr. I too have been complaining about our cool temps in Houston but at least we don't have snow.
Stay warm and safe
Post a Comment