♥
'Gabe' came over to see us, when they got back from vacation. To Myrtle Beach. But he will tell you, the ocean was COLD! -grin- But, it was a week, without work worries... Without homework worries... Without practices to get to... Without phones ringing... It was time to spend, as a family. And that made a real vacation. :-)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
For some reason, when I type below the picture below, it shows up in tiny print. Soooo, I'll simply type what I want to be BELOW the following pic... Right UP here.....
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
His hair seems to be keeping waves! After every trim, it still is not stick-straight. "Nana" is happy. Would be fine too, if it was stick-straight. It's just fun, that he's keeping some waves, etc.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
For some reason, when I type below the picture below, it shows up in tiny print. Soooo, I'll simply type what I want to be BELOW the following pic... Right UP here.....
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
His hair seems to be keeping waves! After every trim, it still is not stick-straight. "Nana" is happy. Would be fine too, if it was stick-straight. It's just fun, that he's keeping some waves, etc.
I love that outfit!!!! Kind of oatmeal color. :-)
Sunlight, reflected off oven door window, onto island... Interesting greeeeeeen effect. :-)
Sunlight, reflected off oven door window, onto island... Interesting greeeeeeen effect. :-)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I'm not feeling very perky. Naturally, the cold is not all gone yet. But, the worst part is, that the antibiotics always mess with my stomach. Yes, I take a Pro-Biotic every day. But I still a wee bit sick to my stomach, some of the time. So, I'm not on the Net. Mostly reading and napping.
Therefore I'm not commenting in all your blogs, all the time. -sigh- Which usually makes me want to turn Comments Off Here. I feel, if I'm not commenting in blogs of others, I shouldn't expect comments here.
But then, some people really, really, really love to be able to comment. So for them, I leave Comments Turned On. But no one has to feel they HAVE TO make a comment.
:-)





18 comments:
Oh I know the feeling...not pleasant at all. Hope, though, that the sinuses are feeling better.
How good for Gabe and family to get away for a vacation. Always nice to have a review of the water temp at the beach. Bet, too, that Gabe may have included a shudder in his commentary.
Enjoy your reading and lying low.
That feeling sure sucks indeed at ones feed. And one must comment away, ocd needs to for some at each bay haha
it actually aggravates me when i read a post and get to the bottom and comments is off. i like a warning at the beginning they are off. there are times it isok, like if someone can't handle the comments and they are letting us know what is happening. i love Gabes feet in these photos. so cute and his hair is beautiful. antibiotics do the same to me.
gabe's curls are so cute! hope you feel better soon!
Auntie, That is one cute little boy. His hair reminds me of my g.son. I see where Snadra commented on Gabe's feet...I thought they were cute too. so funny. I am hoping you get to feeling better soon. xoxo,Susie
p.s. you have to leave comments on...otherwise how you gonna know who loves ya?.
HAHA yes I am one of those who really really loves to comment :)
My boss went to Myrtle Beach last week and spoke of how cold the water is. That's why I love going in the summer so I can go in the ocean and play!!
Sorry to hear you're still under the weather. I have the same reaction from antibiodics. Makes me sick to my tummy and triggers my IBS. Hope you feel better soon.
Mary
Hope you feel better soon Auntie!
Your Grandson is adorable!!
hughugs
Gabe is so adorable with his shiny waves and curls.
You always find such interesting photo opps, Auntie!
I do hope that you feel better real soon.
Comments are nice, and I leave comments because I want to, not because I have to...
Hugs,
Jan
Little Gabe sure is a sweetie. His hair is beautiful. A trick that I've learned with taking antibiotics (and I take them as seldom as possible) is ALWAYS take with food. Even the ones that tell me to take on an mt stomach because they work better without food..I EAT. There's nothing worse than being sick and then feeling worse form the meds. I have Crohn's and i will do ANYTHING to keep the nausea away. The antibiotics still work and I've never had them NOT clear up an infection when taken with food....just a thought ;) Hang in there Auntie :)
Gabe is so cute...I think him and my Hotrod would have a blast together...hope you are feeling better soon...just listen to your body...it knows best
Gabe is so cute...I think him and my Hotrod would have a blast together...hope you are feeling better soon...just listen to your body...it knows best
Love that hair, Auntie. He's a cutie!
Feel better quickly!
Gabe is adorable as you know, look at those cute little feet! Awwww....
Get well quickly!
So sorry that the meds are giving you add'l issues - isn't that always the case.
Loved seeing Gabe's cute bare feet:)
and his waves too of course!
feel better my friend!
Leann
I hope your tummy is better...I hate that queezy feeling. Gabe's curls are much to sweet not to photograph :) I hope people comment because they want to and not because they feel like they have to...:)
Gabe's hair is beauuuuutiful!!!!
Feel better soon, my friend.
I don't think that anyone expects that comments beget comments. I know I don't. I'm just happy to be able to visit you here... Find out how you and your sweet family are doing and be able to let you know I'm thinking of you.
Take care of you!!!
I know that feeling well as well as being in a fog!
I really like Gabe's sweater. Did someone knit it?
Post a Comment