we admired that moon yesterday and today as it hung right in front of our car on the way to the YMCA.. to see the moon rise you could not sit in the hut, but you could sit in it and watch it go down... right now it drops in the water right in front of that hut.... it wasn't pink though, bright white and gorgeous....
I played "I spy with my little eye" with my 2-year-old granddaughter...and of course the moon was one of the things we kept 'spying' again and again. It is so prevalent...and beautiful.
Wow...these full moons are coming around faster than ever before. It seems like such a short while ago I was trying to get a good full moon shot. My new camera doesn't do so well with the zoom.
Tonight I may be able to see it so I'll try again. Thanks for the head's up.
16 comments:
we admired that moon yesterday and today as it hung right in front of our car on the way to the YMCA.. to see the moon rise you could not sit in the hut, but you could sit in it and watch it go down... right now it drops in the water right in front of that hut.... it wasn't pink though, bright white and gorgeous....
PS if you spent the night in the hut you could see it through the roof about 2 am
Happy pink moon, hope you swoon
I'll be looking for it. Hopefully we'll have a clear night, although it's calling for rain yet again tomorrow. sigh.
I fixed my comments, thanks for reminding me!
Same to you, Auntie~
More Hugs,
Jan
And my favorite colored rose as well...love it!
hughugs
She should be in her full glory when I leave work tonight.
Mary
The moon was bright here last night but it was mostly obscured by the clouds!
I played "I spy with my little eye" with my 2-year-old granddaughter...and of course the moon was one of the things we kept 'spying' again and again. It is so prevalent...and beautiful.
Wow...these full moons are coming around faster than ever before. It seems like such a short while ago I was trying to get a good full moon shot. My new camera doesn't do so well with the zoom.
Tonight I may be able to see it so I'll try again. Thanks for the head's up.
Bet you're disgusted as I with today's news.
Beautiful rose!! Didn't see a moon here last night - we had more rain during the night.
We have rain and clouds...can you take pink moon photo's :)
you too sweet Auntie...
O, shoot...I missed it...:((
O, shoot...I missed it...:((
Post a Comment