From this source...
"My bro was the mastermind"
"My bro was the mastermind"
"The preliminary
interviews with Tsarnaev suggest the two brothers fit the classification
of self-radicalized jihadists, the source said.
Tsarnaev has conveyed to
investigators that Tamerlan's motivation stemmed from jihadist thought
and the idea that Islam is under attack, and jihadists need to fight
back, the source said Monday."
Can't wait to see what kind of a spin, the Administration puts on this one!!!!!!!!
Remember his older bro, the one "little brother" ran over, before escaping? Hmmmmm... How handy that, huuuuuuu?
From: this source...
"As Tamerlan was being handcuffed and arrested, police say his younger
brother drove the vehicle at high speed towards the group. The police
officers were able to dive out the way of the vehicle, but the older
brother was hit by the car and dragged for a short distance."

12 comments:
Seems a bit fishy, as he blames the one that is dead.
There's a lot that stinks about this situation.
I'm like you: I wonder how our administration is going to spin this one!!!! Scary to think about...
The older brother 'may' have been the mastermind --but the younger one was supposedly the SMART one. SO--why (if he was living the American dream--and our country was basically taking care of him) did he make the decision to kill innocent Americans?????? He's as guilty as the other one!
We as a country have got to quit educating these people --just so they can turn around and try to kill us.... GADS!!
Hugs,
Betsy
The whole thing is sickening to me.
Disgustingly sickening....
It is all sooo bad. I don't understand ""As Tamerlan was being handcuffed and arrested,"....
I thought he was shot and killed, resisting arrest....???
I thought he was dead when the younger ran over him....no ???
ok...after thinking about it..I remember the older one, on the ground, shot, being handcuffed, but still alive, I think, when younger bro. ran into the crowd, hitting brother and dragging his body for a bit.
In other words, younger was making damn sure older didn't do any talking.
whew....
You know, a lot of people are feeling sorry for younger...thinks his older brother "lead him astray" because younger was in college, preparing to be a dentist and planning a good life. Well...I don't think so. Those guys are TAUGHT to blend in...fool everyone...and he did a good job of it. I think he was as guilty as his brother and he will get what's coming to him. I heard a doctor say yesterday that he might never be able to talk again, due to his neck injury. And, no telling what sentence he will receive from all this. whew...terrible.
Will we ever really know?
As with most of these happenings, I doubt we will ever know the full truth. It seems to me that much is covered up or not told for whatever reasons. I have a sick feeling there are many more of them just waiting to act. And these so-called peaceful and loving people (right!) don't even think twice about killing their own brothers let alone as many of us as they can. But we'll let them come into our country and take care of them and protect them!!
Speaking of coverups, I can't get Benghazi out of my mind. Why are those people who were there told to keep their mouths shut? When are we ever going to hear the truth about what happened there?
Sorry, this is a jumbled mess. My mind is all over the place today.
oh you know their will be a spin..they always spin...
It doesn't make sense at all....
I don't know that I care who the mastermind or the smart one was.
They both consciously made a decision to injure and kill.
Little Brother is trying save his own ass and trying look like a mislead victim of his big brother.
Very frustrating
Post a Comment