Sunday, April 21, 2013

Not ready, yet...




They emigrated  to the United States, for the right to live in peace.  And these sons stand accused of deliberately killing/maiming US Citizens.

Yeah, I'm mad.  I'm not ready for 'Mr. Rogers type' sweet sayings, like "Look at all the good shown by First Responders and ordinary people, in time of crisis."  I'm not ready for concentrating on that, yet.  

Yes, I'm still mad.  And I'm not ready to join a prayer vigil, or concentrate on all the ordinary goodness and wonderfulness, around me.  Not yet.  

I'm still mad.  I want Justice.  I want the RIGHT to feel anger, when fellow citizens are attacked.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -


And I want the RIGHT to be mad, about a FERTILIZER plant exploding in TX.  

Why do we *need* so much fertilizer???  Because the Big-Business-Of-Farming demands it.

You feel sorry for West, TX.?  

Than stop buying the mass produced "Faux Food" which the Big-Business-Of-Farming, shoves at you.  Perhaps then, not as many "little guys," would have to make fertilizer, for the Big-Business-Of-Farming.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Somebody said they want reasons, and not just "hints," about what I say.

You want reasons?

WATCH  this free-on-the-Net documentary!!!

READ this book!!!




  



14 comments:

Susie said...

Auntie, I feel anger also. I think their crime was against the U.S. Remember the Oklahoma bomber..this should be the same punishment. I just wish those that hate our country would get on a plane, ship,or raft and get the h*ll out.xoxo,Susie

Lynn said...

I think it's only natural to feel anger after something like this. Why do people think they have the right to injure others in the name of their cause? It's just so awful.
Lynn :(

MadSnapper n Beau said...

so from the writing under the video i gather even tofu and those products can be dangerous... depending on how they grow the soybeans. one of the big problems now is that most people can not afford the organic foods, the ones that live on tight budgets have to buy what they can afford. this whole thing with our food is very scary

JFM said...

We have always lived in a world filled with hate. When man emerged upon this earth he fought with other clans near-by. Then as man became more learned on how to sail the seas, fly like birds...he spread his hate to other lands, other people.We teach hatred to our children, and they in turn teach it to their children.

There are no easy answers...only more questions.

As for the food we eat, the water we drink...it's out of our control. We can't do it alone.

Hugs,Auntie...
Jan

Linda said...

We all respond to evil in different ways. Anger is a healthy response. I feel scared. I do pray for those who lost their loved ones and those who were injured. Life can change in the blink of an eye. You can't monitor everyone everywhere. I'm listening to the news now.....the whole country is working through our emotions!

mxtodis123 said...

Unfortunately, this is the world we live in. Sad, but true. As a New Yorker, I've dealt with fear for many years now, but have not let it win. I continue to travel back and forth in the subways every day. We have to go on living.

And maybe it is me, but a little something on the news this morning upset me. It was about the man whose boat the terrorist was hiding in. I say cheers for him being alert and aware and being a catalist to putting end to the nightmare, but the report went on to say he was very upset that his boat was destroyed and people all over were chipping in to buy a new one. I don't know, but my thoughts are on those who lost their legs and lives. A boat is a material item. Yes, he cared a great deal for it, but so did the family members care about their loved ones. I don't know, maybe I am wrong for my way of thinking.
Mary

Vee said...

I'm angry, too. Evil always makes me angry.

Pat Hatt said...

Yep know about all the crummy food all too well.

jaz@octoberfarm said...

i just don't get it! if they hate this country so much...just leave. why do you have to kill innocent people and ruin so many other lives. it is senseless!

quietmind279 said...

The United States has had a very tough week :(

bj said...

Auntie, the following is on my FaceBook and it says what I couldn't find all the right words for the way I feel....
I DO want to hear the good...the heroic things that happened that day.....
*******************************

I don't want to know his name. I don't want to see his face. I don't want to know his life's history, his back-story, who his family is, where he went to school, or what he liked to do in his spare time. I don't want to know what "cause", if any, he was fighting for. I don't want to know why he did it, or may have done it, or what possessed him to carry out his actions. I don't want to know. Because that's what he really wants. I'll be damned if I'm going to give him what he wants.

Put him on trial, but don't cover it. Tell me when you decide to jail him for three lifetimes - because that number matters. That's the number of lives he has to now pay for. That's all I want to know about him. Nothing else.

Instead, tell me about the first responders who ran towards the fray, within seconds, fearless. Tell me about the ones wearing the yellow volunteer jacket, or the neon police vest, or even the ones in the regular everyday t-shirt who became a helper. Tell me the story about the first responder who held gauze over a wound until they made it to the hospital. Tell me the story about the volunteer who held the hand of the injured spectator until they got into the ambulance. In six months, tell me the story of those who lost a limb, who beat the odds, pulled through countless surgeries, and are learning to walk again. Tell me the story about the love, the compassion, and the never-ending support of thousands, millions, of people who support the victims here. Tell me their stories. Tell me everything you can, because they are the ones that matter. Tell me of the good that they have done, are doing, and will continue to do, regardless of... No, not regardless of, in spite of. In spite of that someone who would do them harm. Because that's what freedom in this country means. It means coming together in the hardest of times, even in the face of unfathomable adversity, to make life better for all those around us.

Tell me the good stories. That's all I want to hear

Cheryl @ TFD said...

I'm angry, too. I am thankful for the many good people that help in times like this, but I'm still angry. I do think the media gives these evil people too much attention.

Deb said...

You have every right to be angry!!!

Donna said...

oh my...think I'll come back later...
I've been trying for a while to calm down from all the anger I've felt...
It's hard.
hughugs