Wednesday, May 1, 2013

3 'Happy's'~~~Thank you~~~"Use it or lose it"~~~

Happy morning Moon...
Happy First of May...
Happy 3rd Birthday, to Gabriel Michael...

Just a silly belly-button picture...  -gigggles-

Just a silly "I covered it up, Nana!" picture.  -more gigggggles-

A pretty alley-view, into a drive-way, up the alley...
Thank you to all the Dear Readers who commented on my post.  Agreeing...  Not agreeing...  Both...  Thankfully, we are still FREE to hold our opinions, and to state our opinions.  It seems very important, to occasionally state our opinions, in order to keep this FREEDOM.  You know what they say:  "Use it or lose it."  I think this applies to more, than just to muscle strength.

I also like to let-it-all-hang-out, now and then...  I like to show that "Auntie" is not just a sweet, little, ol' gal.  (Hehh, I can hear the sniggggering...  When did anyone ever think "Auntie" was just a sweet, little, ol' gal, hu????!!!!???  -chuckle-)  Yeah, well, true...
 
And perhaps this morning, I have a differing opinion on that "Stop Complaining" manta, too.  Oh I still agree on trying to stop *bitching about* every little (or big) thing that comes-down-the-pike.  Constant whining doesn't help anyone.   But!!!

If we are just mild, quiet, hippity-happy, passive, smiling individuals,  ALL-THE-TIME,......   Isn't that like being drones?  Or serfs?  Or subjects?  Or ....  You fill in the blanks.  There is a time and a place for Passion, and for Strong Views, and for being willing to rock the boat.  "Auntie" sezzzzzzzz....  How about you??????



14 comments:

Pat Hatt said...

happy Birthday to him, as he hides his belly button haha and letting it all hang out? hmmm I'll forgo comment on that hahaha

MadSnapper n Beau said...

happy birthday to Gabe.. even his belly button is beautiful... did your hubby make that puzzle? it is really a beautiful puzzle. i complain on a daily basis to hubby and a friend at the Y, complaining is good for the soul to let out the steam, but i don't do it on my blog. i like upbeat and humor and beautiful photos, like the lane in your post today.

Vee said...

Agreed...

May the birthday boy and family enjoy a wonderful celebration!

Deb said...

Happy Birthday big boy....we will be celebrating #3 around here next month...oh you are a sweetie pie Auntie....

Cheryl @ TFD said...

Happy Birthday to the sweet birthday boy!

I agree with you, I'm definitely not one of those sweet little ole gals that never utters a complaint!

I finally did hear from SiteMeter yesterday and they tell me they are working on the problem that seems to be only afflicting a few of us. I'm one of the lucky few. :) Now, if only we could figure out a way to get the lurkers to write a line or two! Sigh.

Nellie said...

Happy Birthday to Gabe!

Donna said...

You know by now I'm a boat rocker...Hahaaaa...!!! I scream long and loud!
Happy Birthday to Gabriel! 3 Already?!! Such a little sweetie...
Happy May Day!
hughugs

Jackie said...

I am "Nana" too...and I love the sound of that word coming from my precious Grands' lips. Love your photos of your Grand...always!
Hugs,
J.

jaz@octoberfarm said...

happy birthday to gabe! is a party planned?

mxtodis123 said...

Happy Birthday, Gabe. I can't believe how fast time has flown by.
Mary

Susie said...

Auntie, I used to say when I got old was going to get fat, go fishing and cuss....haven't been fishing yet.LOL
Happy Birthday to Gabe. he is one sweet litle boy...I bet he makes you feel happy when he is around. xoxo,Susie

Linda said...

It is what it IS and we ARE who we ARE! I am passionate about less and less as I grow older. Louis Dean, on the other hand, continues to be passionate about everything!
I DO NOT want to be meek and mild mannered! Is THIS a wake up call???
Great post - it caused me to think!

quietmind279 said...

Happy Birthday Gabe..you sure are handsome :)

HappyK said...

Happy Birthday to Gabe!! : )

I'm pretty easy going, but I've been known to cause a bit of a ruckus at times!! We all have our causes! : )