♥
A pic, of a picture, in our Sun. newspaper. An area HS Prom, "rode" the newly opened Carousel in Congress Park. Before going to dance. Isn't that the cutest thing?!? :-))))
Noticed my daughter-in-law doing late spray-watering, and I ran for my camera. "Photo OP"!!! I'm shooting into the sun, so it looks dark around the water. But it was not dark.
"Uncle A." planted....
Rhubarb roots... Which look very Ugh... But their results, will make great pies. :-)
And Hollyhocks, behind/around some Hosta. Love old fashioned Hollyhocks.
"BK" just sat and looked cute. :-)
We are finally able to see blossoms on fruit trees, from our back door...
A pic, of a picture, in our Sun. newspaper. An area HS Prom, "rode" the newly opened Carousel in Congress Park. Before going to dance. Isn't that the cutest thing?!? :-))))
Noticed my daughter-in-law doing late spray-watering, and I ran for my camera. "Photo OP"!!! I'm shooting into the sun, so it looks dark around the water. But it was not dark.
"Uncle A." planted....
Rhubarb roots... Which look very Ugh... But their results, will make great pies. :-)
And Hollyhocks, behind/around some Hosta. Love old fashioned Hollyhocks.
"BK" just sat and looked cute. :-)
We are finally able to see blossoms on fruit trees, from our back door...
Just a study-in-feet, big-and-little. :-)
♥









14 comments:
I love that little kitty and and the picture of the carousel. It's been years since I have been on one. Unfortunately, I think my days of climbing on horses are over.
Mary
love that water spray shot, really cool and artsy looking. and can't wait to see the holly hocks and hoping the ones bob planted will grow and bloom since i love them. looks like sunshine and green things are doing great for you. i would love to ride that merry go round, the photo is priceless. I was 16 the last time I rode one, that was in Savannah
Cheerful and darling photos and also neat...great camera shot of the water spray! The darker background helped.
I love the merry-go-round photo! Even the words "merry-go-round" makes you happy...
i was thinking recently of asking you about the carousal. when i saw it today it finally hit me....it's there because of the horses....duh! sometimes i can be so thick!
haha the merry sure go around and that root looked like a hand at first haha
Hi Auntie
Thanks for the heads up. I don't see that on my laptop screen. When I get a minute I will go downstairs and see how it looks on the desk computer. There should not have been a difference. You are the first to tell me this.
Auntie, The cat is fasinated watching all the work. The prom photo is cute. Good luck with the rubbarb plant. I have never eaten that kind of pie, although my MIL used to make them. xoxo, Susie
The carousel ride looks like such fun for the young people all dressed up in their finery!
Love the pic of the kitty watching the goings on outside.
I'm glad you mentioned 'Hollyhock'. I'm going to look for some seed and plant a few. Haven't had much luck in the past. I'll try a new location this time.
BK is not about to get dirty outside, he is the overseer.
When I hear carousel it makes me think of my fun in childhood, love that photo.
I wish hollyhock would grow for me, Mom had it everywhere when we were young. Something must be getting it.
I love looking at your gardening photos and seeing what's being planted.
Children have the cutest little feet, I let Addy go barefoot inside and its so cute how she tiptoes up to reach things and patters around. Thank God for my children and grandchildren.
Maybe share a rhubarb pie recipe, I never had it before, so I know I am missing something good.
Betsy
very artsy fartsy Auntie...love it...
My son used to hold his puzzles with his foot just like your Grandson is doing. That brought back a wonderful memory for me (my son will be 37 in June.)
Question: Your photos are lovely, but they always open very slowly for me. I'm wondering if you resize them before posting on your blog. I can't tell the size you are using, but I do notice how very slowly they open and wondered why...
Hugs,
J.
Oh I do love rhubarb pie and just plain raw rhubarb fresh from the garden with salt on it! Yummm!!!
A Carousel ride on prom night. I love it! BK looks adorable :)
Love the spring blossoms in the trees!
Nice Photo Ops!
Post a Comment