Thursday, May 9, 2013

"WHAT......???"


 Hillary Clinton on Benghazi; "What difference does it make?"

"...the body of Ambassador J. Christpher Stevens was missing for hours during the attack after being dragged out of the diplomatic post in Benghazi."
.......................
 
 What difference does it make?
 
 That we were lied to by this Administration?

.......................
 
You didn't hear this, on your Nightly News?????  Well, I did!  Perhaps you watch the Liberal Bias Networks, where things like this, are not mentioned.
.........................

"Meanwhile, Obama and Hillary may be sending thank you notes to the three Cleveland victims and the Jodi Arias jury. Maybe the Kermit Gosnell jury can make it a trifecta of weapons of mass distractions to ensure nobody covers Benghazi on the nightly news."
.
.
.
.
.

10 comments:

Deb said...

It is unbelievable how the liberal media is sugar coating this if they even mention it... It is FOUR DEAD AMERICANS...heads need to roll!!!

Elizabeth Edwards said...

seriously, are you really that shocked? i bet there are more lies, fake times throughout our whole government(& i bet it will continue) & silliness that we may never know about ever. totally nuts!! ) :

Vee said...

You nailed it! Hope that the light comes on for every American before it is too late. I am already afraid that it is way too late.

Thoughts on Life and Millinery. said...

How the Maryland congressman could "ease" the losses of due to terrorism by saying we needed to accept death is part of life...like Chris Stevens passed away in sleep after a long illness instead of being murdered.
I will never accept death by murder to be just part of life.

Cheryl @ TFD said...

I refuse to ever watch the alphabet networks again because they are soooo liberal-minded. Not to mention their vilifying of GWBush when he was in office. Can you imagine what they would be saying if this happened under his watch? OMG, they would be calling for his impeachment. It makes me sick to see how far left this country has gone and that so many folks don't care.

Good post, Auntie. It's sickening that these 4 American's deaths are just being swept under the rug as if they were of no importance. IMO, those who have tried to cover-up are just as guilty as the one or ones who turned their back on these Americans and didn't send help.

Pat Hatt said...

Yeah nothing new at all, they only show what they are allowed to by the higher ups. Could find out tomorrow that eating grass cures everything, but you'd never hear about it, pathetic.

quietmind279 said...

I like to steer clear of the news AND politics :(

Linda said...

It's truly AWFUL!!!

Betsy said...

Horrible and I don't steer clear of news and politics, I like to know what is going on around me. Like not to far from me, in Caroline County Va. we got the bomber buried in a very sneaky secretive way. I think he should have been cremated and sent back to Russia.

Donna said...

But on the up-side, I Think Liberals just Might be opening their eyes...and the liberal controlled media is beginning to take a hammering over it! Good!
hughugs