Monday, June 17, 2013

Happy Monday...!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"BK" next door...  Up close and personal...

"BK" and "Lucky" on their porch...

'Wild' Queen Ann's Lace and cultivated Peonies...

My view, thru the windshield, while "Uncle A." was getting gas...  A "Because I Can" shot, if there ever was one!  -grin-

Big frog, with his butt to the camera, this time.  ,-)

Installing the Tiki Torches, on Sat.  Got torches, didn't get lighter fluid.  So no "lights" on lovely Sat. night.

Showing how I've gone VERY  BRIGHT, in clothing this summer!  It's just a cotton dress, but it really "makes a statement."  lol...

Showing what's left, of the beautiful "Joseph's Coat Of Many Colors" Old Rose, this year.  -sighhhh-  Just a wee bit of green, at the bottom of dead-looking stalks.  -repeat sigh-  We love, love, love this Old Rose.  Don't know what happened to it, this Winter.  -sigh-

 But our Pink Spirea bush is coming beautifully, in back yard.  And even going through the fence, to show pretty flowers, in son's yard.

 More wild flowers, in the front garden...  Prettttty....


14 comments:

Pat Hatt said...

The kitties seem relaxed indeed at the neighboring feed.

MadSnapper n Beau said...

sweet kitties and your garden is looking fantastic... love the toad, send him on down

Rian said...

Happy Monday to you also!

Deb said...

Happy Monday Auntie...love your photo...very good color for you....

Vee said...

Lovely even the frog's hiney. Hope that your beloved rose makes a comeback. I think it will. You look cute as a button and I love the new header, which represents a change of mind for you?

mxtodis123 said...

It's obvious who owns that chair. Those two kitties are so cute. Happy Monday to you as well. Only three more work Mondays to go. Sometimes it is hard to believe.
Mary

Donna said...

Love your photo! Pretty dress...
hughugs

Cheryl @ TFD said...

Happy Monday to you! Love seeing all the pretty photos.

I think your dress looks very pretty and summery! Your rose looks like it has some new leaves so it should be okay and bloom again. The blasted deer are eating on my roses, not the Knockouts tho. They also have been into the few flowers I planted in the garden that survived the hard rains.

HappyK said...

How nice you look in your summer colors. : )

I'm surprised I haven't seen any Queen Ann's Lace around here yet.

bj said...

You look great in your new dress. I haven't bought a dress in several years....
We are getting the most awesome rain..sooo needed and sooo thankful to get it.

bj said...

You look great in your new dress. I haven't bought a dress in several years....
We are getting the most awesome rain..sooo needed and sooo thankful to get it.

Mrs. Micawber said...

Does BK stand for Bad Kitty, by any chance? :)

Lovely flowers and froggy heinie ... and your dress is charming!

Dee said...

You have a nice smile and a nice camera:)

The Old Parsonage said...

Love Love Love that photo of you!!!