Tuesday, June 11, 2013

"HEY".... You do watch "D.D."...don't you???????????

HEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
You do watch "Duck Dynasty", don't you?!?!?!?!
We are so slow!
Were just introduced to this show, by son next door.
They love it!
Now, we love it!
You'll love it, if only you'll watch it once. 
Realllllly.
A and E Network....Check local listing for time, day...

And (click-->) here for some of Miss Kay's Motherly Advice...

,-))))

Had fun watching some of "Janie"  and "Janie Get Married".....

 Two WWII era old movies, on TCM. 

 I love the clothes and.......

.....the hair styles and the sets.

I love how this lady fancies-up her home, in the summer-time.  Here in my little city...

But sadly, the house you sort-of-see, through the rain drops on the windshield, is looking abandoned.  Sad....

Last year, these signs were all over our area.  And here they are again, this year.  Wondering if anyone else has seen this kind of a sign, around where they live?

"Uncle A.'s" first yellow Old Roses.  And look, I *caught* a bee too!  :-)

 A new perennial, which we got on Sat.  And today, we got 2 more, to go with it.  A clump of flowers, makes a nice showing.  

Could you guess????  It's been raining here, all day today/Mon.

10 comments:

jaz@octoberfarm said...

we had rain yesterday and i guess more big storms are on the way. i have not had to water in days! do those signs have something to do with the college? that house is a perfect example of how you can take a very simple house and give it lots of flare! anything can be made to look better with a bit of imagination. it is charming and perfect for your town!

Jackie said...

Your photographs through the rainy windows are soothing and lovely.
Interesting how looking through raindrops can make everything look peaceful.

Pat Hatt said...

I've seen the hire students to paint sign, but never from Spain. And ummm no, I won't be watching that show.

MadSnapper n Beau said...

i like the last photo through the windshield, artsy looking and I love that house with the pink flowers..you did get a bee.. and i like those long purple flowers. have not seen any of the signs here.

Vee said...

The rain arrived here about dawn and it certainly has been pouring since. Enough already! I'm getting cranky with a week of rain, then one decent day followed by another week of rain. Things could be worse I suppose.

That house is charmingly decorated for summer. And the abandoned house looks as if it might have possibilities.

Donna said...

Loved DD but since we changed TV systems, I can't get it!
hughugs

Linda said...

We are slow to arrive at DUCK DYNASTY too! My sister, Deanie, is addicted and we are fast trying to catch up!!

mxtodis123 said...

This rain is something else this year. It seems almost non-stop. I want to have that wall repaired, but the wall has to be dry first. Don't know when it is going to be done. Just keep your fingers crossed that my ceiling doesn't come down first.
Mary

Cheryl @ TFD said...

Popping in for a visit...I can't stay away from blogdom for long!

I have seen DD but don't watch much TV. I'm usually on the computer in the evenings. It is a good show!

That house is beautiful! Love it. Too bad the abandoned house didn't get the TLC it needed. Wonder if it is too late?

Sounds like you are getting the rains that we have had. We've actually had some pretty nice days, but it was very hot today.

Dee said...

I love your photo observations. You have a certain touch of simplicity that is amazing and soothing. I would enjoy DD but my husband did not find it his cu of tea... Oh well.