Monday, July 1, 2013

July 1st.... All we all, still here...?????????

First of all, I have my Dear Readers, on "Bloglovin."  But hope that my private "My Little Posse" blog, will still work, for me.    



We will know, at the stroke of midnight!  -gigggles-  Geee, that should sound like fun.  But it doesn't, in this instance.  -pout-


In looking for an illustration, for "The Stroke Of Midnight," I came across some delightful blogs.  Mostly devoted to reading.  :-)  Which was VERY delightful for me.  I'm always looking for more suggestions, for books to read.  :-)


It's almost overwhelming, how many lovely blogs there are "out there."  And all of us, are pressed for time, in one way or the other.  -sigh-  So many Book Blogs...  So little Real Reading Time, to find them all, and follow them.  -repeat sigh-

HAPPY JULY!
Hope we all, are *still here*...






11 comments:

MadSnapper n Beau said...

i am on feedly so everyone shows.. i checked and reader is gone from the dashboard but i see no other changes.
i love that photo with the 3 roses in the center. truly beautiful. so we will know if we get no comments that we disapeared off someone reader. we know you and i are still here

jaz@octoberfarm said...

i didn't change anything and so far, it seems okay. is it midnight tonight or was it last night?

Deb said...

so far everything is good here...

mxtodis123 said...

I have both Feedly and Bloglovin, but haven't noticed any changes. Everything is still as it was, thank goodness. You're all still there.
Mary

Pat Hatt said...

Dashboard still works fine as i said it would, so I'm all good.

Lynn said...

Great pictures as usual. Your roses are gorgeous. I have a rambling rose - and it's actually rambled a bit more than I ever intended - it's now growing all through my tree at the bottom of the garden but it's lovely and full of little white flowers and the entire tree is just buzzing and alive with bees! Such a treat. Sounds lovely and I adore bees!
Lynn :D

Susie said...

Auntie, I am still here.I was surprised about it. Who knows what really goes on with the internet..it makes me crazy.
I love your photos.xoxo,Susie

The Old Parsonage said...

I'm still here - I think that it actually says after July 1st so who knows what tomorrow may bring. I'm on blog lovin too.

Love the wooden trellis thing in the rose photo!

xo

Vee said...

So far so good! =D

Linda said...

I have you on 'direct' so I won't lose you. I never seem to know about the blogging troubles and I never seem to have any. I just post and read. Post and read. Repeat. I know time is precious so I don't look for additional readers nor do I look for new blogs.....although sometimes I find them anyway......

Dee said...

I am fine :)