Monday, October 31, 2011

♡Enjoy your All Hallows Eve/Samhain

*********
A Halloween Party for the "Grands" and their friends, was held next door on Sat. night.  When I brought the Mac & Cheese over, I took pics.  :-)

Family Room

Play Room down cellar, with 'Black Light' and decorations.

 'Vampire' pinyata (spelling?)

Cute 'P,B&J' sandwiches

Littlest "Grand" and his first Halloween Party

Hope you very much enjoy your All Hallows Eve/Samhain  !!!

**********

"Nothing beats a haunted moonlit night on All Hallows Eve.... And on this fatal night, at this witching time, the starless sky laments black and unmoving. The somber hues of an ominous, dark forest are suddenly illuminated under the emerging face of the full moon."
~~Kim Elizabeth

*****************

6 comments:

Linda said...

How wonderful it all looks!! Love the golden glow of amber fairy lights across the mantle!

We will be welcoming trick or treaters this evening on our front porch. I will light the candles and keep the foyer door open so all can see the electric jack o lanterns....it is always so much fun!

Happy Halloween to you and yours!

Hexe said...

Happy Samhain Auntie. May the next year bring you much joy and magic.

Barb said...

Hi Auntie!

What fun! I can't believe how much Gabe has grown - he's such a handsome little man!

The decorations looked so spooky!! Have a happy Halloween!

Hugs,
Barb

mxtodis123 said...

Happy Halloween. Great decorations. I just love this celebration.
Mary

Vickie said...

"Littlest" is looking "little boy-ish" in those jeans! And a cute little Knight in Shining Armor is he! Looks like a fun party - betcha those kiddos were wired with all the goodies and had a hard time going to sleep!

Lynn said...

Love Halloween. Looks like an excellent party!
Cute little 'un' dressed up in your other pics!
Lynn :D