Tuesday, November 1, 2011

♡November... Ugh...

♡*♡*♡*♡*♡*♡*♡*♡*♡*♡

Yup...
.
November....
.
Ughhhhh...
.
Pardon me while I go *eat worms*...
.
OK...  OK...  Yes, he is cute-as-a-button.
.


But look at that moon...
.
Seen through bare leaves of a tree...
.
 And I can't even make the proper version of it, show up here.
.
-pout-

♡*♡*♡

OK...  OK...  I go try to find some great picture, to perk-up my view of November.
.
As well as to perk-up the "Look Of My Blog," in November. 

♡*♡*♡

"The wind that makes music in November corn is in a hurry.  The stalks hum,
the loose husks whisk skyward in half-playing swirls, and the wind hurries on....
A tree tries to argue, bare limbs waving, but there is no detaining the wind."

~   Aldo Leopold
♡*♡*♡*♡*♡*♡*♡*♡*♡*♡

11 comments:

mxtodis123 said...

Oh, how sweet Gabe looks. Can't believe November is here. Soon it will be the holidays. I'm wondering if I will even have a tree this year. Everything is packed away, and if I don't move before then, I am up a creek.
Mary

Linda said...

I think the moon pic looks awesome!! Happy November to you......PLEASE don't eat the worms!

My son took my grand son fishing the other day and stopped at a bait shop to buy worms. Levi asked his dad, "What kind of gummy worms do fish like?"

That's the only ind YOU should be eating!!

Linda said...

kind....

Vee said...

Is someone feeling cranky? Gabe makes a mighty terrific knight of the Round Table or perhaps a crusader? Either way...a.d.o.r.a.b.l.e.

As for the moon shots, I must say that my $5 tripod at the local flea market has proven very helpful.

HappyK said...

Nice November day here in MD - sunny and 60 degrees!

Lynn said...

That picture of the moon is excellent!!
Lynn :D

Stella said...

Think that is a great photo of the moon. Leaves are falling like rain here today so bare limbs tomorrow and they say a few snow flakes.

Barb said...

Hi Auntie!

November can definitely make you feel like eating worms . . . or worse! But, your pictures are just lovely - especially the one of the knight in shining armor . . . don't let him catch you eating worms!

Hugs,
Barb

Hexe said...

Oh goodness, that Thomas Hood poem is a little depressing. I guess I find November more interesting than that, thank goodness! I can see the deer now. But winter? I am not ready nor looking forward to. And that is coming next...

Kathleen said...

I love the posting of poetry that you leave. And, oh my, how cute is the little Sir Knight!

This isn't Spam...it's Me, and I've missed you!

Carole Burant said...

I'm hoping you mean gummy worms! hehe I think your moon shot came out really well, looks spooky and Halloweenie:-)

Awwww your grandson is just adorable in his Halloween costume and I have no doubt he's grandma's knight in shining armor!! Lily showed me her faerie Halloween costume but I haven't seen a picture of her in it. Her mother is very cheap with the pictures still! lol I only seem to get some if I'm there to take them myself, otherwise, we don't see any.

I'm finally catching up with blogs, hopefully can get completely caught up this weekend. xoxo