Monday, February 20, 2012

♥Ohhhh dearrrrr... QUESTION for you, please

♥      ♥     ♥

OH DEAR...!!!

My new monitor is so big,

what I put on it, looks ok to me.

But when I go on the  lap top,

Stuff looks tooooooooooo WIDE...

Eeeeeeeeeeeeeek!!!

My Header picture looks wayyyyy too wide, on the laptop.


I seeeeeeeee so much more, of your blogs now, too, with my new computer.

  I see way out into your Background, farther than I have ever seen before.  Which is cool...

But how do I know what you see???  When you look at my blog now?????????

PLEASE TELL ME...!


Because here on "Uncle A.'s" laptop,

my blog takes up way too much room, horizontally.

More than this laptop screen can accommodate. 

Without scrolling from left to right and back again.

-sighhhhhhhhh-

Guess I need to delve into my vast Tutorials.   Eeeeek!

LOL...!!!!!!!!

♥      ♥     ♥

10 comments:

Marigold said...

Yes, it is a little wide, but not too bad. The Goatdaughter and Goat son-in-law live in New Orleans. They've been doing Mardi Gras for a couple of weeks now. I had no idea how much went on for it. I thought it was just one parade. That is what happens when you are a goat and you don't get out much.

HappyK said...

The picture is pretty wide and I have make the window bigger to see it all.

MadSnapper n Beau said...

the header is a little wide like everyone said, when you upload your header there is a box that says shrink to fit, did you click that box?

Vee said...

It is a little tall, but not too wide. Your heading that is. I have my settings up to large because I don't want to wear my glasses so I'm seeing about an inch border of background around the sides. There must be a setting somewhere on that Mac of yours for such things. All a part of the learning curve.

Unknown said...

A little adjustment of the width and then you'll be set. Nice pic though! Hugs

Linda said...

I am not much help. I just think it looks pretty!

Donna said...

Everything looks Fine!!
hughugs

mxtodis123 said...

Wow!!! is all I can say. Big difference here. It loads a little slow, but just might be my computer.

Wanted to add that you didn't miss anything of my background. I changed it after you had seen the first change. This is a totally new background.
Mary

thistlewoodfarm said...

It looks the same on my computer! Perfect! Hope you had an awesome weekend!

blessings,
karianne

Anonymous said...

It looks fine to me.