ps...you can always check the image sizes yourself...change your screen resolution to 800x600 or the smallest possible on your computer and then, if the image is too large when you check...you can always change the image size to a smaller pixel. Don't forget to reset your resolution when done.
I have to scroll a bit to see it all, but I can change my own screen size. If it looks good on your computer, don't worry what it looks like elsewhere.
Tried to comment once, but it wouldn't let me - some goofy error message...
Your header looks great! Very exotic - I believe I'm seeing it all!
Thanks for visiting my kiddos' blog. They are having the time of their lives and I'm glad they took this chance! I love the read Lindsey's words - everything she's feeling comes out!
9 comments:
I have a 19" monitor desktop...so the image isn't wide for me at all.
ps...you can always check the image sizes yourself...change your screen resolution to 800x600 or the smallest possible on your computer and then, if the image is too large when you check...you can always change the image size to a smaller pixel. Don't forget to reset your resolution when done.
Beautiful!
I have to scroll a bit to see it all, but I can change my own screen size. If it looks good on your computer, don't worry what it looks like elsewhere.
Tried to comment once, but it wouldn't let me - some goofy error message...
Your header looks great! Very exotic - I believe I'm seeing it all!
Thanks for visiting my kiddos' blog. They are having the time of their lives and I'm glad they took this chance! I love the read Lindsey's words - everything she's feeling comes out!
Glad you're back up and running again!!!
cool header....
T'is fine and I'm using a little netbook. I just turned off word verification too. Wish me luck. :)
It looks perfect:-)
Your picture is not too wide for me to see all of it.
Post a Comment