♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
I had forgotten...
Please....
Remember...http://palaverfrompellieghengiskhat.blogspot.com/2012/05/looking-back.html
Please....
Remember...http://palaverfrompellieghengiskhat.blogspot.com/2012/05/looking-back.html
A neighbor's delightful Lilacs. This is the only way I can enjoy them, anymore. Since developing allergies, with age. -pout-
I too a pic of this house-for-sale. An example (in my humble opinion) of a house, which is in great need of trimming the greenery. Dire neeeeeed!!!! The house is just about totally hidden.
Delightful.
Just a little purple weed. But this too, is delightful. :-)
An old Weeping Willow tree, in the front yard of an older home. Weeping Willows are sooooo beautiful! Even if they can cause 'troubles.' They invade underground water/sewer lines, for instance.
And I noticed, that our own Lily Of The Valley are getting ready to bloom!!!
Monday was a beautiful, sunny, blue sky day! Lovely! Good to be out walking. Lots more rain/showers coming our way, though. Good for the Earth. But not conducive to being outside and also kind of depressing-in-a-way. Nothing we can do about the weather though.
'Uncle A.' took advantage of the lovely afternoon (Mon.), and worked on getting his old truck ready to be on the road again, during warm weather.
♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
"Knowledge comes
but wisdom lingers."
~Alfred, Lord Tennyson♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
♥ ♥ ♥ ♥




17 comments:
Such wonderful signs that spring really is on her way and then summer will not be far behind.
Love all your pictures.
Hugs,
Penny
Feels like a fall morning here in Texas! There is a chill in the air as we sip our coffee in the gazebo. Thankful we are NOT in the heat of a Texas summer......yet!
Those lilacs are a bit further along than ours. I don't enjoy lilacs in the home as they smell too strong, though I certainly love to get just a whiff through and open window or as I walk past. Oh that poor little cottage...hope that it gets a new lease on life with new owners. Hang tough, Auntie. This rain can't last forever.
an open window...guess I can't type a "a" and an "n" without adding a "d"
Uh oh! You wouldn't want to see my house! We have trees, I don't know what kind they are for sure, fir or something, in front of our house. They were here when we bought this house over 20 yrs ago and have grown up and now hide the house. We kind of like the privacy as we live on a busy highway, but I don't like the look of them.
Your lilacs are pretty! I love them and love the scent.
my favorite is the house for sale, you would not like ours, it has even more than this one, we planted it there on purpose, so when we look out all four sides of our house we see jungle only and not people. love that willow tree and your header of azaleas is beautiful.
You walk produced some nice pictures for us. I never remember to take my camera on my walks. I will have to do so one of these days.
I love seeing pictures of your neighborhood. It is such a beautiful place to live. You are so blesed.
Mary
There's a house in there?
Weeping willows are indeed what Anne of G.G. would call "divinely beautiful". (It's not their fault we've got sewer lines running all over the place - it's ours.)
It's worth going through winter to have springs such as these.
The Judi Dench haircut really suits you, by the way. :)
Thanks for the reminder - I had forgotten the anniversary!
Yes, that house certainly could use a trim!!!
Beautiful spring pictures.
such pretty blooms..we were so hot here in Texas last week and weekend...cool front came in...so far no rain here...we could use it though..
Spring...it really is the most beautiful time of the year!!!
I love the weeping willow and the angle at which you photographed it.
All the pictures are lovely and your captions make me pause and think and admire and appreciate.
Maybe the people in the hidden house want to hide. :) LOVE lilacs. The smell is so heavenly. I wonder if they taste good too?
Thank you for sharing your neighborhood. Like you, I would like to see the bushes around the For Sale house trimmed back. That house may have some unique architectural design, but no one would know.
Where we are, the lily of the valley has already bloomed. The neighbor has a weeping willow tree. It is pretty, but we have to contend with some of the things that come from it.:( Perhaps the residents of that house just didn't want to be seen.:)
xoxo Nellie
Hi Auntie. I'm so glad that at least you had some sunshine on Monday. It really does make such a difference, doesn't it?! I always see the little ones on a Tuesday, and we had the sunshine then too, so they were able to spend a good part of the day in the garden. :)
Post a Comment