Wednesday, May 9, 2012

♥ Musing...Musing...Musing...Musing...Musing...

 ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

These days of dark, gray skies and rain at times and showers at times, are making it hard to wake up in the morning.  "Gabe" was coming for a tiny visit, early yesterday morning, and we were still in bed when Daddy was trying to leave him off.    !!!!!!!   This morning again....  I woke at the later time, at which 'Uncle A.' usually wakes.  Later than I have always awakened.  -sigh- 

Where has my early rising pattern gone?!?  I thought *they say* we require less sleep, as we age.  How come I am not following the norm?

Do you ever notice a change in your waking pattern?  Without changing the time you get sleepy at night  time, I mean? 

It really isn't anything 'earth shaking.'  We don't HAVE to get up, at any time in particular.  It's just that a change in  body rhythms is noticeable.  And I want to know *WHY?*  ,-)

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

 (Old picture of mine...)

Below....   Found.....   Interesting.... 

"Take a close look at yourself. Who the hell are you?

Cut through the noise, show me your true self.

I want to look into your eyes and feel you." 

Wouldn't you want the same when you look into mine? 

Found here...
 

...Are we always "Ourselves"?  Do we always show our "Real Selves", to the world?  Are we comfortable with our "Real Selves"?  So that we want to show "it"?

This is what happens on rainy/gray days.  Too much musing, creeps in.  ,-)     

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
 


My pic above, from a May 19th post of 2011

And I copy, from the same May 2011 post:  "I apologize ahead of time, to Dear Readers in West TX, and any other dry spots...  But I in the NE, am so tired of this cloudy/rainy weather system which is stuck over us."

Hmmmm...  Wonder if our present May 9th rainy spell, will still be here, in 10 more days?  Like last year was?  Hmmmmm....  Perhaps I'd better get used to living in it?

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
 
"The miracle of rising yeast is a spring in miniature."


♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
♥ ♥ ♥

12 comments:

MadSnapper n Beau said...

if i am not reading or watching TV or emailing or blogging, I am MUSING and i drive myself crazy with my musing, on any and every subject. i find now 6 hours is all i need of sleep, i used to need 8

mxtodis123 said...

You're not alone with the difficulty getting up in the morning. It's been pretty hard on me as well. I was thinking it was because I didn't want to go to work, but now it is on weekends as well. It's been ever since this dreadful bout of sciatica started. I awaken several times a night with difficulty getting back to sleep.
Mary

Nellie said...

Well, our days are pretty full with activity most of the time, and I'm certainly ready to go to sleep by 10:00! I do best if I'm awake by 6:30; however, this morning we "slept in," probably due to yesterday's active day. In retirement, we have given ourselves some optional activities that keep us "up and out" a few days a week.

We are welcoming the clouds and drizzle we have today. Our weather has been too much like summer of late.

Have a good Wednesday!

xoxo Nellie

Southhamsdarling said...

Too much musing is not good for us! Hee Hee! I love popping across to your blog - it always looks so pretty. We are having a real rainy spell as well at the moment, which is so disappointing now that May is here. They're saying that it will improve at the weekend. I do hope so! I have always needed 8 hours sleep, although I am waking up a bit earlier now that the lighter mornings are here. That's probably because we are surrounded by fields, so don't have any curtains up at the window. Perhaps I had better have a re-think on that one! Hugs.

Vee said...

Darkness does this to us. Simple as that. Sunshine wakes us. Musings...perhaps you require some doings.☺

Sally Wessely said...

I also have really had a shift in my waking patterns. I am not necessarily happy with the changes either. I have a very difficult time waking up and getting out of bed in the morning. My husband is such a dear because he gets up with the dog. Today, I awoke early and was out of bed early. Maybe I am changing my ways.

Donna said...

I'm still having to work outside the home so it's still 5am for me...sometimes earlier...uggggg...
I'd LOVE to sleep in!
hughugs

HappyK said...

I always wake up around 6 in the morning and most nights go to bed 11:30. That seems to be the perfect amount of sleep for me. I have always been a morning person and love early mornings.

I am what you see. I am not good at hiding my feelings so most people know exactly what I'm thinking! : ) It has taken me years but I think I am pretty much comfortable with myself. Certainly there is still much to improve and I'm always learning new things about myself.

Linda said...

I like to go to bed late and sleep late. 9:00 seems like early enough to get up most days. Of course, somtimes LIFE gives you a bit more of a schedule. I sleep with a fan, window A/C, and sound machine on! Turn ONE thing off and I am sitting straight up in bed wide awake!

Cheryl @ TFD said...

I should get more sleep than I do, because I'm usually tired when I get up. But, I don't sleep soundly like I used to.

I'm pretty much a what you see is what you get person. If you mean by "real self" as opposed to someone who is a phony, then yes I'd say I'm "real".

BTW, I muse a lot too!

BlueShell said...

Indeed!
Oh..i sent you an email.
BShell

bj said...

We've had a few very light rains...no gully washers, tho. We are still thankful for every drop.
Sorry you are so tired of it all. Maybe it will clear there soon and you can go for your walks. :))