(Source)
Work was being done, on a chimney...
And back home, next to the steps to the pool... The little flower area, which "Uncle A." re-built...
Soooooo... We have our work cut out, for us.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Another view, of the alley........
And back home, next to the steps to the pool... The little flower area, which "Uncle A." re-built...
Soooooo... We have our work cut out, for us.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
"Obamacare is now essentially upheld. There’s only one way it can be overturned. The same way it was passed — elect a new president and a new Congress. That’s undoubtedly what Roberts is saying: Your job, not mine. I won’t make it easy for you."
~Charles Krauthammer 
9 comments:
Such a beautiful place to live Auntie!
Love the things Charles has to say...
hughugs
your neighborhood is so beautiful, i would not mind walking there at all, but i would not get much walking done since i would be standing still madly snapping. love the flag and back ground.
Very pretty summer scenes. Intriguing quote. I didn't listen because I've been a little under the weather so I'll go looking for more online.
Oh how I love that painting, and as always, your pictures are beautiful. My heart aches to live there.
Mary
your pictures are gorgeous!
Especially love your little flower area with the curved brick beds on different layers. Exactly how flower beds should be!
Lovely summer photos.
Uncle did a great job!
I think Mr. Krauthammer is a very smart man. I agree with him 100 percent.
What a lovely neighborhood you share. Very pretty, indeed.
xo bj
First of all, I have to say that I agree with Mr K wholeheartedly! We need to elect a new president and congress!! This may be the most important election ever.
Your neighborhood is beautiful! Lovely photos!
Post a Comment